The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Aquaria

9 hours ago, John.... said:

It's always been Mikel  I know, he has such a non-friendly demeanor must be a bottom -_-  they need dick in them often you see

Yep. He got mad because I've called him out on numerous occasions about how wrong he is about the music industry and how things work. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2017 at 12:55 AM, THROB said:

I’m new here. I live for Janet. Thought I’d say hello.

also, is it true Janet herself lurks on this message board?

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, Angela said:

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

You've been busy touring, promoting and looking after your baby...its alright, we understand ?

• 3 months later...

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, janetologist said:

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

I follow you! :wub:

Hi, Im Johnie, and I'm a Janet Jackson Die Hard, I've been online talking to Janet fans about Janet since 1995  Miss Janet Official fan club, many of you were not even born yet. I've seen Janet live 14 times over 7 tours, usually twice per tour starting since 1993's Janet. World tour. Im down for Janet like four flat tires, I truly love the woman, I don't understand her tastes in clothes, but Im not perfect either -_-  :lol:  and I know a lot of you from over the years. Some of us have grown together, some of us have moved on. But I'm still here fooling around love you all through thick and thin :wub: 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JDJJ said:

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

Welcome!

• 3 months later...
On 4/19/2014 at 10:19 PM, jarrylf said:

(This should be pinned, great idea Roc ;) )

Names Jarryl, 24, joined in 2011 (after being banned from the Xone after troll bashing) in search of finding a group of sane Janet fans and well this is the closest you'll ever find for the most part.

I live in Long Beach Ca, from Detroit, and I do freelance writing and hair/wig styling, and my favorite work is writting, producing, and voicing parody videos. I'm a junkie of many things, Janet (hell most of the Jacksons honestly), good music, TV, movies,

We may bump heads in a argument/debate over something but unless you carry that with you about me in every thread, you'll see Im actually a pretty loving good guy, always looking for & at the sunny side up to any problem......................Until you cross me. xender discord omegle :)

I have way too many interests, some of them include spirituality, dance, music, travel, reading.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey Hoes!!!

I’m someone many of you liked, I am someone a few of you disliked. I once was a teenager raising hell. 

Being here I was surrounded by some controversy!! I’m back to cause a little more controversy. 

The from is so dead these days. So I thought I’d come back and raise a little hell and get you bitches talking. 

Can you guess who I am? Study long, Study wrong. 

On 5/15/2023 at 11:34 PM, Redemption said:

Hey Hoes!!!

I’m someone many of you liked, I am someone a few of you disliked. I once was a teenager raising hell. 

Being here I was surrounded by some controversy!! I’m back to cause a little more controversy. 

The from is so dead these days. So I thought I’d come back and raise a little hell and get you bitches talking. 

Can you guess who I am? Study long, Study wrong. 

Gotta be UK brad.

• 3 months later...