Aquaria

The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

9 hours ago, John.... said:

It's always been Mikel  I know, he has such a non-friendly demeanor must be a bottom -_-  they need dick in them often you see

Yep. He got mad because I've called him out on numerous occasions about how wrong he is about the music industry and how things work. 

On 11/6/2017 at 12:55 AM, THROB said:

I’m new here. I live for Janet. Thought I’d say hello.

also, is it true Janet herself lurks on this message board?

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, Angela said:

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

You've been busy touring, promoting and looking after your baby...its alright, we understand ?

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, janetologist said:

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

I follow you! :wub:

Hi, Im Johnie, and I'm a Janet Jackson Die Hard, I've been online talking to Janet fans about Janet since 1995  Miss Janet Official fan club, many of you were not even born yet. I've seen Janet live 14 times over 7 tours, usually twice per tour starting since 1993's Janet. World tour. Im down for Janet like four flat tires, I truly love the woman, I don't understand her tastes in clothes, but Im not perfect either -_-  :lol:  and I know a lot of you from over the years. Some of us have grown together, some of us have moved on. But I'm still here fooling around love you all through thick and thin :wub: 

i'm Dylan, also the All for you album #1 stan.

i'm 17, i'll be 18 in june.

been loving Janet since 2008, i'm a big fan of Madonna, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Ayesha Erotica and Björk too.

i love the 2000's and well, that's all. mess

i'm really ugly wbk

26871774_840322442842255_8214795213311311872_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JDJJ said:

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

Welcome!