Jump to content
Aquaria

The Re-Introduce Yourself Thread

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, John.... said:

It's always been Mikel  I know, he has such a non-friendly demeanor must be a bottom -_-  they need dick in them often you see

Yep. He got mad because I've called him out on numerous occasions about how wrong he is about the music industry and how things work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 12:55 AM, THROB said:

I’m new here. I live for Janet. Thought I’d say hello.

 

also, is it true Janet herself lurks on this message board?

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, Angela said:

I don’t think she reads this board.  And yes I know I’m super late in this reply lol. I can’t imagine JJ coming here. 

You've been busy touring, promoting and looking after your baby...its alright, we understand ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, janetologist said:

hello everyone,

my name is josh and my twitter is janetologist. yall have probably interacted with me somehow on there. im just here to discuss anything janet and i discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and thought it would be a cool thing to join. im 20 and ive been stanning janet since i was 16. young fan but open to learn new things about janet. im also a mass communcation major and have a photography business.

follow my janet instagram (if you want): janetelite

my twitter: janetologist

I follow you! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Im Johnie, and I'm a Janet Jackson Die Hard, I've been online talking to Janet fans about Janet since 1995  Miss Janet Official fan club, many of you were not even born yet. I've seen Janet live 14 times over 7 tours, usually twice per tour starting since 1993's Janet. World tour. Im down for Janet like four flat tires, I truly love the woman, I don't understand her tastes in clothes, but Im not perfect either -_-  :lol:  and I know a lot of you from over the years. Some of us have grown together, some of us have moved on. But I'm still here fooling around love you all through thick and thin :wub: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm Dylan, also the All for you album #1 stan.

i'm 17, i'll be 18 in june.

been loving Janet since 2008, i'm a big fan of Madonna, Mariah Carey, Shakira, Ayesha Erotica and Björk too.

i love the 2000's and well, that's all. mess

i'm really ugly wbk

26871774_840322442842255_8214795213311311872_n.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JDJJ said:

Hey hey!!! I’m Toni- had a login and cAnt remember it for nothing!!! But yeah if you know me on FB it’s Toni Shana or on IG I’m shanasoflyy or my salon name (if you know it) or twitta tinkdoeshairrr... I’m a frequent traveler and can say I’m a celebrity stylist now lol. I’m Midwest born.. and raised. If you’ve seen me- it’s in the front row.. or on video form 😂

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...