MANILA'S SONG IS..........

Shawn1814

GO DEEP..

GOES DEEP FOR MANILA

01/19/11

Janet Jackson has chosen “Go Deep” as the song dedicated for the city of Manila on her largest ever world tour celebrating 35 number ones hits. Janet has chosen to dedicate her hit song “Go Deep” from the hit album Velvet Rope to the fans and city of Manila. Part of Janet’s "Janet Number Ones, Up Close and Personal" tour will be the dedication of a number one song to each city.

“I dedicate ‘Go Deep’ to all my fans in Manila. It was a dream for me to start my Number Ones Up Close and Personal tour in your magical city and country. There is a truth in the Philippines that enchants people all over the world. I can't wait to get there and be with you,” said Janet.

The Manila performance will take place at the Philippine International Convention Center on February 4th.

Janet has also selected the first fan winner of the contest in voting for the cities. The winner will be announced on www.JanetJackson.com and they will receive an autographed copy of NUMBER ONES and an autographed copy of her upcoming book "True You" (on stands February 8th).

In each of the 35 cities Janet will recognize 20 young people under 20 whose lives and work have enriched their communities in a major way.

“I want to meet 20 leaders who are changing their community for the better. Please contact www.janetjackson.com so that I will know who is making a major difference in your community. I want to talk to 20 people under 20 in each city. I want them to be my guest at my show and they will come backstage as I learn from them how young people are changing the world. If you know someone who is making a difference, please get in touch. You and the person chosen will be with me after the concert to celebrate their accomplishments,” said Janet.

Janet currently stars in Tyler Perry's successful and critically acclaimed motion picture, "For Colored Girls." Janet recently achieved number one iTunes status with her performance of "Nothing," written and produced by her in association with Johnta Austin, Bryan-Michael Cox and Jermaine Dupri for the film "Why Did I Get Married Too?" for which she also starred. “Nothing” is one of the 41 in contention for best original song in a motion picture by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ® .

Her upcoming book "True You" is being published by Karen Hunter Publishing, an imprint of Gallery Books at Simon & Schuster will be in stores on February 8th. Janet's first book will reveal her unique, insider's perspective on dieting and exercise-from her past, present and future-with help from her personal nutritionist, David Allen. True You chronicles Janet's lifelong struggles with weight and self-esteem. The book is a self help/esteem book where Janet will use anecdotes from her real life to illustrate the power of self esteem and how she struggles and her continued growth as an artist and a woman.

Whoops now was a top 10 hit over here :whistle:

The girls and gurls loved her ponytail swinging in the sun >_<

But still......im gonna need her to dedicate Together Again to us :dance:

See you guys love that song soo much you should protest that she does it :excited:

Archived