RAZ B says "Fuck it!!!"..and puts Lil Fizz and Bow Wow's shit out there! .

janetDAYZ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite. I know Bowwow is gonna queen out on his ass just like when he was telling Omarion to pick a single

Bow Wow Addresses Raz B claims:"

Bow Wow Responds To Raz B Allegations

Newly signed Cash Money member Bow Wow has decided to shed light on some accusations cast his way by former B2K member Raz B.

As previously reported, Raz B appeared on Charlamagne The God's Sirius Satellite radio show “The Funeral” and revealed that not only was he molested by Stokes and Houston but alleged that Bow Wow and Lil' Fizz were in a secret affair.

“Bow Wow used to always come over to the house in Diamond Bar," Raz told the radio host. "And I've always seen some weird sh*t before. Trust me.”

In an interview with VIBE, Bow Wow decided to address the rumors, stating that it was another case of someone attempting to gain fame off of his name.

“I don't know Raz at all. The only thing that I was ever affiliated with him was by the Scream tour. But all that funny shit he poppin' needs to be left over there. I'm over here just trying to do me,” Bow Wow said in the interview.“We were never even label mates or anything. Maybe because my video is out, n**gas feel like they got to eat off my name or try to become relevant."

Although Bow wow has never denied that one of his closest friends is former B2K front man Omarion, Bow Wow states that he is not gay and has never been involved with anyone in the group, even as friends.

“I get way to much play for him to be saying that stupid sh*t. It's weak, period. Why every time I try to stay out of sh*t n**gas be putting my name in their mouth. I don't know what they got going on over there,” Bow Wow continued.

“I always heard sh*t but I was just as shocked as everyone else when everything came out. Basically, don't drag my name in nothing. Raz can't even contact me because they don't have my numbers. See, I don't want to talk to him or waste my time.”

http://hiphopwired.com/2010/11/04/bow-wow-adresses-raz-b-gay-allegationi-get-way-to-much-play-for-him-to-be-saying-that-stupid-sht-video-22222/