Keith Williams...former back up dancer

vaquero

Saw it on salt n pepas twitter and Gil's. Was he sick? What happened?

Yes Keith was sick. Passed away in a hospice yesterday in nyc. Can't stop crying

:tear: :tear: Keith along w/Omar Lopez did the "breakdown" choreography 4 the "IF" video. Gotta get ready 4 his funeral........................................................Daaaaaamn!! :tear: i'm gone

OH NO, I liked that guy alot, he always was smiling in everything he did with her, you could always tell he was enjoying himself

Keith used 2 date my sister back in the 90"s & he was a cool dude..........................He should've kept his mouth shut..........Then he could've gone further working w/Janet

-_-

and this thread took a bizarre turn... Switchblade went from "crying" to posting a sexual photo of another dancer :umm:

I'm a GEMINI..........................Split personality

:P And that's Omar Lopez from "janet" era.........................He used 2 dance w/Keith in same dance company. Game u don't recognize Omar?? B)

I don't remember why.. that was snatched from J|X word-for-word

I'm a GEMINI..........................Split personality

:P And that's Omar Lopez from "janet" era.........................He used 2 dance w/Keith in same dance company. Game u don't recognize Omar?? B)

I don't recognize the help back up dancers for no one... :umm: especially when I was five years old