Keith Williams...former back up dancer

vaquero

Yes Keith was sick. Passed away in a hospice yesterday in nyc. Can't stop crying

:tear: :tear: Keith along w/Omar Lopez did the "breakdown" choreography 4 the "IF" video. Gotta get ready 4 his funeral........................................................Daaaaaamn!! :tear: i'm gone

Wow hospice. He was young though.

She was a dancer in MJ's Remember The Time and Latoya's Hearts Don't Lie ... The jacksons passed her around

Wrong! Josie ain't start doing videos till 89/90 when she was discover at a NYC dance club. She came up with Big Lez, Flex Alexander, Darrin Henson, Voodoo Ray, Peter Paul, Buddha Scratch and rest of the Mop Top crew.
  • Upvote 2

Wrong! Josie ain't start doing videos till 89/90 when she was discover at a NYC dance club. She came up with Big Lez, Flex Alexander, Darrin Henson, Voodoo Ray, Peter Paul, Buddha Scratch and rest of the Mop Top crew.

I was only joking with the Hearts Don't Lie video... That's what we do around here..joke... Calm down. Thanx

I remember her with big lez. Big lez was Mary j bliges choreographer. But all these dancers were passed back and forth from Janet to MJ.