JANET AT LAX AIRPORT LAST NIGHT--SPOOKING THE LESSER GIRLS@SECURITY CHECKPOINT

switchblade330

u dont win debates with irrelevancies :coffee:

I won with my first post but its just y'all can't take when i'm right so you guys come up with any and everything to make it seem like i'm wrong or don't know what i'm talking about. More people are noticing lol

how is he right by saying she is letting her hair grow back when it is clear she has been trimming it since last year? and u said it ur self she has been trimming like i said in my post

Because I posted receipts of her hair being short in May, then her trimming it in October. Then you posted a picture from last week from the court case where it's painfully obvious that it is growing.

Joejoe isn't right. Ever since she's gotten the short haircut janet has either slicked it down or combed it out. In those pictures where it looks like it's longer, all she did was comb it out. When it's shorter, all she did was gel it down and wrap it up :mellow: Now I see if the picture in the original post was a picture where she combed it out and we saw it getting longer again (we've commented on those pictures before), but it's not. It's a picture of it after it's been gelled down and wrapped up...so there's no reason why someone would say it's growing back fast when it's down and the length isn't shown :umm:

Joejoe isn't right. Ever since she's gotten the short haircut janet has either slicked it down or combed it out. In those pictures where it looks like it's longer, all she did was comb it out. When it's shorter, all she did was gel it down and wrap it up :mellow: Now I see if the picture in the original post was a picture where she combed it out, but it's not. It's a picture of it after it's been gelled down and wrapped up...so there's no reason why someone would say it's growing back fast when it's down and the length isn't shown :umm:

:sigh:

Archived