'Wait a minute I forgot something!' directed by Tyler Perry (a Janet dream)

Laveaux

So I had an interesting dream/nightmare about Janet starring in another Tyler Perry film called 'Wait a minute I forgot something!?' and its a movie spinoff of the 'Why Did I Get Married?' brand of movies. In the film Patricia Agnew is living wild and free on a beach with her new boyfriend/husband played by Tyler Perry :unsure:  when a new enemy comes into town with long wavy blonde/orange hair and a colorful  attitude to match. Its Patricia's long lost twin Keke which is also being played by...you guessed it Janet. :unsure:  Keke is hell bent on ruining Patricia's life and....you guessed it stealing her money. :unsure:  Keke even kidnaps Patricia, changes and dyes her hair to look more like Patricia and takes over Patricia's love life and career. It goes over rather well deceiving Patricia's husband and associates for a quick minute, but as soon as Keke hears her favorite song she cant help but to...twerk. :unsure: Needless to say, this gives her away, especially the scene where Keke is scene twerking on a random car. :unsure:

Anywho, it was a nightmare. I will say it was good to see Janet do some real comedic work, she went in as Keke. -_-

Janet's inspiration for Keke

http://youtu.be/otbiB-Htxhc

So I had an interesting nightmare about Janet starring in another Tyler Perry film called 'Wait a minute I forgot something!?' and its a movie spinoff of the 'Why Did I Get Married?' brand of movies.

Anywho, it was a nightmare. I will say it was good to see Janet do some real comedic work, she went in as Keke. -_-

Don't let em pls