The Last Game (Apps, Video, Board, Card) You Played/Demoed

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Mass Effect 1 - 3/5 Stars - A great start to a trilogy. The graphics lacked somewhat in the this game

Mass Effect 2 - 4/5 Stars - The best of the three. Improved graphics, longer storyline. Don't like switching disc but didn't do it often. Doesn't give you a lot of ammo from dead enemies. Found myself running low on ammo a lot 

Mass Effect 3 - 4/5 Stars - The best graphics, but doesn't really give you a lot of conversation choices like the previous 2... The gameplay is effective and the characters look amazing. 

--- I'll throw in mobile/tablet gaming Apps ---

Game of LIFE, the boardgame, (iPad) - A great rendition of the classic board game. Wish there were more customization and more of a modern feel to it. Feels like I'm playing the classic game from the 90s with very few improvements. (3/5 stars)

Family Feud 2: Play with friends (iPad) - Strictly for playing Family Feud over a network and against players from around the world. Too many ads, and they want you to spend your money on worthless items (coins). I haven't played it for that long but I already have questions repeating - 2/5 stars

TwoDots: Addicting game but I'm kinda over it. I spent at least $10 on bonus shit I didn't need. A great game for the ol' toilet - 3/5 stars

Bonza: A crossword game where you have to put the, already disfigured crossword, together. Another great game for the toilet - 4/5

• Downvote 1

• 4 years later...
On 11/21/2018 at 11:15 PM, Selz said:

Hot damn I posted in 2014 and I’m STILL playing Dragon City and SongPop on the daily <span style=😂"> I didn’t realise how long it’s been.  Also a little addicted to Wordscapes on my iPhone.

Completely addicted to Wordscapes on my iPad 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I need to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider but I been busy.

I also bought Assassin's Creed Odessy and haven't started yet but my assassin is gonna be gay as fuck I saw some of his ho options on YouTube he gonna be fucking across Greece assassinating that ass.

You can make him gay?! I need both these games & Spiderman

• Downvote 1