Janet Jackson Look-A-Like throwback

Bailey

I googled the girl, I can't find nothing on her at all :umm:

there's like one pic, and I can't tell when it was taken but she still looked like Janet a lot in the pic.....as for Resa Hall, I do believe she still resides in Texas, as she did during this taping. There's a profile of a Resa Hall on linked that is of a graphic artist in Dallas....matches up :coffee:

• 1 year later...

:lol: @ that story and Joan's shade

Yeah, Ive always remembered her,shes been Janet's main personator for years ..

Janet kept in contact w/ her cuz she was used as Janet's body double in "I Get Lonely" video. I havent seen her since.. I wonder what she looks like today

you sure. I can't even find anything when I google Janet having a body double for "I Get Lonely" cause I heard it was just a rumor. I'm on facebook right now discussing Janet supposedly having a body double for that video

DEATH @ "Please adopt me, I can replace LaToya" 

you sure. I can't even find anything when I google Janet having a body double for "I Get Lonely" cause I heard it was just a rumor. I'm on facebook right now discussing Janet supposedly having a body double for that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCikIPb7PMw

(go to the 1 min mark)

I think she did Everytime too. I also wonder (though I doubt it's this same girl) who did her part for Diamonds

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

LOL no problem, yea it's weird but this is actually the only "making of" video she did for any of TVR's videos, but it's 1 of (if not THE) shortest available Making of Videos, like that was part 2, but with part 1 I don't even think it's 5mins, but I LOVE the behind the scenes shots of her.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1