"All Nite" appreciation

Bailey

Hate Gil all you want, but this style of dancing is still being seen today. Jerky and technical all at the same damn time.

I always wondered why AN(DS) wasn't the first single.

Didn't JALW leak and get eaten up by radio and that's why they rushed it out? I always forget the story.

Didn't JALW leak and get eaten up by radio and that's why they rushed it out? I always forget the story.

Yeah..but that song was chosen as the lead single from DJ.. I love the song and remember hearing it on the radio after the SB..and then none of her music was being played.

Sometimes i wish this song could be vanished from DJ/ ppls minds and released as a lead single for her next project.

Everything about it SLAYS 

tumblr_ml690xa6201s21wj4o2_250.gif

Hate Gil all you want, but this style of dancing is still being seen today. Jerky and technical all at the same damn time.

I always wondered why AN(DS) wasn't the first single.

This is one of those rare occasions where He did good. 

oh the choreo was on point to the music in this one.....I had no complaints with Gil on this one...the song is the shit too though :w00t: another good thing....we have several live performances of "All Nite" where Janet slayed the shit...

That used to piss me off. She was promoting AN like no other single before... She was everywhere performing it but due to the blacklist it was payed dust and flopped -_-

• Upvote 1