True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

The other day I said that it was time that Her impact come to end (because let's just be honest here, it's just getting out of control) because there were a few "Janet Jackson headset" references on social media. Well, that night I fell asleep and I had a dream that I was at a theme park with my friends. We were by the games area, and guess what comes on the radio? FHTF. :o Of course I had to jam a biT, but when I woke up, I was so taken aback. Like, how did She know I wanted Her impact to end? How can we be sure that She's mortal if She can enter our dreams? There were so many unanswered questions. -_- 

I assumed it was a test of my faith, kinda like how Jesus told Abraham to kill his son and he almost did it. :unsure: Either way, I now know better than to stand in Her way. -_-

• Upvote 1

The other day I said that it was time that Her impact come to end (because let's just be honest here, it's just getting out of control) because there were a few "Janet Jackson headset" references on social media. Well, that night I fell asleep and I had a dream that I was at a theme park with my friends. We were by the games area, and guess what comes on the radio? FHTF. :o Of course I had to jam a biT, but when I woke up, I was so taken aback. Like, how did She know I wanted Her impact to end? How can we be sure that She's mortal if She can enter our dreams? There were so many unanswered questions. -_-

I assumed it was a test of my faith, kinda like how Jesus told Abraham to kill his son and he almost did it. :unsure: Either way, I now know better than to stand in Her way. -_-

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Now this is a testimonial of your faith in Janhova.  She finds a way for her to be remembered..either thru lessor artists dressing like her, being inspired by her garbs, or listing her scriptures as GOSPEL. :sigh:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Now this is a testimonial of your faith in Janhova.  She finds a way for her to be remembered..either thru lessor artists dressing like her, being inspired by her garbs, or listing her scriptures as GOSPEL. :sigh:

I sent the FBI looking for the lies. I'm not sure when to expect them back. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beyonce, Madonna and Janet died and went to paradise in front of God who was sitting on his throne...

GOD: "Welcome ladies... Beyonce, what do you have to tell me?"

BEYONCE: "I was a singer. I sold a lot of records and I won many awards."

GOD: "Nice Beyonce, and you Madonna?"

MADONNA: "I was a singer and an actress. I had several number one albums and sold out stadiums around the world."

GOD: "Wow. And you Janet... what do you have to tell me?"

JANET: "You're sitting on my chair."

• Upvote 8

Beyonce, Madonna and Janet died and went to paradise in front of God who was sitting on his throne...

MADONNA: "I was a singer and an actress. I had several number one albums and sold out stadiums around the world."

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   :lmao:  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This has to be the best fuckin thing I have read in all my life

I fuckin love you:lmao: