Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

I thought Shang was about to be eliminated in the first round again :sigh: Thank goodness for Venus trying to fight instead of lip sync (seems like the Madonna stan shared the performance talent as her idol :whistle: ). I think either Manila or Raja got it this time -_- And I think one of the big girls is real fish :umm:

I thought Shang was about to be eliminated in the first round again :sigh: Thank goodness for Venus trying to fight instead of lip sync (seems like the Madonna stan shared the performance talent as her idol :whistle: ). I think either Manila or Raja got it this time -_- And I think one of the big girls is real fish :umm:

Venus tried the fuck out of that and still went home! :dance::wave:

Bitch couldn't compete with Shangallah, so she started getting physical. :coffee:

I loved how Shangela kept dancing and singing right around that bitch, even when she was trying to snatch her wig! LITERALLY! :lmao:

Bitch couldn't compete with Shangallah, so she started getting physical. :coffee:

I loved how Shangela kept dancing and singing right around that bitch, even when she was trying to snatch her wig! LITERALLY! :lmao:

Yes! :lmao: I think that's why Ru sent her ass home. If she didn't get physical, Shang probably would have made another quick exit.

Shangela is back like I said :dance: Like I said before I speak the truth :coffee::wub: She better bring it -_-

I gagged so hard when Shangela's ass came popping out of that box! :lmao: I was DONE! All I could think of was you! :asham:

I guess you were right.... :umm:

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so happy she did...I did NOT want to see Shangela go home again! She better win this season! :coffee:

I gagged so hard when Shangela's ass came popping out of that box! :lmao: I was DONE! All I could think of was you! :asham:

I guess you were right.... :umm:

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so happy she did...I did NOT want to see Shangela go home again! She better win this season! :coffee:

janet15.gif

:lmao: That was the first thing I thought when I saw her fighting Shang :lol:

I don't think Shang will win this season. I think Raja has this season.

janet15.gif

:lmao: That was the first thing I thought when I saw her fighting Shang :lol:

I don't think Shang will win this season. I think Raja has this season.

i1fyti.jpg

I love Mariah Balenciaga. She's a ballroom kid (from what I've heard) and you can tell too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think Shangela will win this season either. -_- I think a big will win this year. lol

i1fyti.jpg

I love Mariah Balenciaga. She's a ballroom kid (from what I've heard) and you can tell too... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think Shangela will win this season either. -_- I think a big will win this year. lol

I told you I speak the truth B)

I don't like her. She is...she mentioned doing the underground performances during her audition tape.

It won't be Mimi :lol: Bitch broke down before they even hit the stage for the first elimination :lmao:

I told you I speak the truth B)

I don't like her. She is...she mentioned doing the underground performances during her audition tape.

It won't be Mimi :lol: Bitch broke down before they even hit the stage for the first elimination :lmao:

Once and a while you speak the truth. :coffee:

Why don't u like her? :unsure: She doesn't seem...that...bitchy. lol And she is REAL as hell in drag. :w00t: lol

She was bawling! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was actually happy she was safe. I know that comedy doesn't sometimes go over well with the judges, I like the queens that have a bit of humor.

Once and a while you speak the truth. :coffee:

Why don't u like her? :unsure: She doesn't seem...that...bitchy. lol And she is REAL as hell in drag. :w00t: lol

She was bawling! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was actually happy she was safe. I know that comedy doesn't sometimes go over well with the judges, I like the queens that have a bit of humor.

All the time B)

I think it's because I really don't care for the name :whistle:

And that's why she won't last long...look at how they did Pandora last season <_<

All the time B)

I think it's because I really don't care for the name :whistle:

And that's why she won't last long...look at how they did Pandora last season <_<

Never. :coffee:

:rolleyes: That's no reason not to like her. Her style is fierce! I KNOW she will serve in that department. :excited:

She won't win, but she'll may make it far. I mean, Pandora made it into the top 5.

Never. :coffee:

:rolleyes: That's no reason not to like her. Her style is fierce! I KNOW she will serve in that department. :excited:

She won't win, but she'll may make it far. I mean, Pandora made it into the top 5.

Yep ^_^

I didn't like her outfit for the challenge. She basically added some stuff to the jacket and that was it. At least the others did do their entire outfits.

But look how they treated Pandora for the longest.