Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Who? :unsure: .... :lmao: She's not a professor on there...YET! You know Ru loves her. -_- It wasn't. You could do a youtube video and it would look just like the show. Hell even the theme song sounded cheap. :umm:

Ru thinks she's so slick, but she isn't fooling anyone. Don't come for Ms. Snipes like that.

twf.gif

I LIVED for Noxeema's shade on Chi Chi. :lmao: Especially where she said "Look at her, runnin' like she's runnin' cross the border!". :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OHHHH...Shannel. >_<:lmao: I misread it. lol :lmao: @ being able to produce a youtube show just as good as Noah's Arch (it's true though -_- ) -

BITCH!!!! That gif!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Noxema did read Chi Chi down every chance she got! :lol: I think she was jealous though.

Chi Chi remains UNBOTHERED!

tumblr_kzei6rVjrE1qb79djo1_500.jpg

B)

OHHHH...Shannel. >_<:lmao: I misread it. lol :lmao: @ being able to produce a youtube show just as good as Noah's Arch (it's true though -_- ) -

BITCH!!!! That gif!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Noxema did read Chi Chi down every chance she got! :lol: I think she was jealous though.

Chi Chi remains UNBOTHERED!

tumblr_kzei6rVjrE1qb79djo1_500.jpg

B)

I hope Juju and Mariah are in the All-Star season. Those two together will give LIFE to DR. -_- There were so many mistakes with that show that I guess they said fuck it and moved on. -_-

It was truly perfect for that. -_-:lol:

She read her, but she supported her during her journey. That's how a queen's suppose to do it. But when she read, she read and it was for a good reason. :lol:

I knew she was going to end up winning at the end. -_-

HEATHER!!!

I just been invited to do amateur drag tonight while they recap the show tonight on Logo. Ms. Voodoo is nervous honay, I talk a big game...now its time to back it up. -_- Oh who am I fooling, this is gonna be on some Cassie 106&Park type shit... :cry::lol::unsure::mellow:

HEATHER!!!

I just been invited to do amateur drag tonight while they recap the show tonight on Logo. Ms. Voodoo is nervous honay, I talk a big game...now its time to back it up. -_- Oh who am I fooling, this is gonna be on some Cassie 106&Park type shit... :cry::lol::unsure::mellow:

Did you go to it? How was it? Details Heather, Details!

• 6 months later...

I think Raven & Juju has it too. I just can't get into this duo mess. :umm: I would have been so much better if they were solo.

i dont like it either and she really did. I love when Yara went in on MimiImfurst on Untucked.

They tore Mimi apart! "Act a fool girl....act a fool." :lmao: And I loved when Tammy read Michelle about her neck line. :lmao: