Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

That psychotic bitch! :mellow: I just CAN...NOT!!!! :mellow:

What the fuck was that about? Is this a drag competition or WWF? :blink:

She started out good...had me thinking she was about to send the skinny bitch home. But all of a sudden she started worrying about what her competition was doing and that's when it...well you saw.

It's the Drag WWE this season -_-

my phone didnt ring nd i got no text :filenails:

mayb mayb not :coffee:

You could've called or sent a text... :rolleyes:

Yeah, you want it. :blush::excited: :excited:

I'll call or text soon. ^_^

She started out good...had me thinking she was about to send the skinny bitch home. But all of a sudden she started worrying about what her competition was doing and that's when it...well you saw.

It's the Drag WWE this season -_-

I think the skinny girl was beating her from the start, she knew it, and got pressed over it. lol

These bitches this season are NO JOKE! They will beat your ass in full drag and not give a fuck! I just can't. :lmao:

I think the skinny girl was beating her from the start, she knew it, and got pressed over it. lol

These bitches this season are NO JOKE! They will beat your ass in full drag and not give a fuck! I just can't. :lmao:

Losing the second challenge is what fucked her up...but she broke down when she was to create the holiday look for the first challenge :sigh: I really wish a proper big girl was on -_-

:lmao:

Losing the second challenge is what fucked her up...but she broke down when she was to create the holiday look for the first challenge :sigh: I really wish a proper big girl was on -_-

:lmao:

She was just insecure from the start. I think she just let the whole thing get to her. I think Delta is good (if not a bit shady, lol), and I like Stacey as well. I hope she brings it the next week or two.

*heads over there*

I guess fat + tape = the greatest tuck -_-

I surprised you didn't watch the untucked episode when it aired last night. What kind of RPDR fan are you? :thumbdown:

I guess she is hiding it under her rolls, because I just can't see how she hides it during actual intercourse... :unsure: Not that I want to picture that... :mellow:

I surprised you didn't watch the untucked episode when it aired last night. What kind of RPDR fan are you? :thumbdown:

I guess she is hiding it under her rolls, because I just can't see how she hides it during actual intercourse... :unsure: Not that I want to picture that... :mellow:

I started playing Call of Duty :blush: And don't even go there with me...you didn't even know VH1 was playing the new season :umm:

Now that's nasty :&