TLC wants your money to fund new album...

bu.

Youre borderline bailey right now due to ur initial post >_< and leave the TLC shade to game. It suits him better..i dnt expect this from you :rolleyes:

Nothing about this was bailey-esque :lmao: I asked a simple question about the album and you made a mountain out of it with a paragraph about expecting too much too soon :rolleyes:. Not everyone follows TLC like you all seem to do. Not everyone knows they're on a has-beens tour - I didn't anyway :filenails:

Nothing about this was bailey-esque :lmao: I asked a simple question about the album and you made a mountain out of it with a paragraph about expecting too much too soon :rolleyes:. Not everyone follows TLC like you all seem to do. Not everyone knows they're on a has-beens tour - I didn't anyway :filenails:.

I havent been "following" them :lol: i dont stay perched in Chilli and Tboz's twitter timelines. I just knew they were on tour. If you didnt know i guess you missed tgat thread that was posted on THE BOARD ...so its not like only ppl who follow them ..knew they were on tour. Thank you :wink:

I havent been "following" them :lol: i dont stay perched in Chilli and Tboz's twitter timelines. I just knew they were on tour. If you didnt know i guess you missed tgat thread that was posted on THE BOARD ...so its not like only ppl who follow them ..knew they were on tour. Thank you :wink:

Mmmhhm you had me fooled ;). Which thread? It's rings a bell now that I think about but I haven't heard about the tour recently for me to remember :filenails:

Mmmhhm you had me fooled ;). Which thread? It's rings a bell now that I think about but I haven't heard about the tour recently for me to remember :filenails:

And youre not even here in the states so maybe thats another reason why u havent been "hearing" anything about the tour. Its been gettin promo on tv like any other tour

And youre not even here in the states so maybe thats another reason why u havent been "hearing" anything about the tour. Its been gettin promo on tv like any other tour

Yet I hear about Ashanti and other irrelevants all the time.

Y'all worrying about that.. Meanwhile TBoz is out gambling or something with yo coins #WhereYoRefund

Yet I hear about Ashanti and other irrelevants all the time.

The ℅-tour announcement was posted months ago... Idk anything about it but it's the best thing they can do for themselves

What has me baffled is the fact that they're out there making a few million/hundred thousand yet panhandling the Internet for money

Youre borderline bailey right now due to ur initial post >_< and leave the TLC shade to game. It suits him better..i dnt expect this from you :rolleyes:

yea see there you go with my name in ya mouth....do I talk about how every word that was plural in your vocabulary ended in a fucking "z" ? Oh wait I did >_<

And what are you so called hearing about Ashanti... :lmao::blink: becuz she aint been in news about ANYTHING since her last flop release here in THE US

Who the fuck cares what I heard? All I'm saying is I hear more about flop artists than I do TLC. There's nothing more to it.

Such a basic question did not require the last two pages :lmao:.

TLC are Legends so their flopping wouldn't be a problem

Eh i see we throw around that word like it's true. They're iconic.. All three... Together. But 66.7% of them are just has-beans trying to milk their group for what it's worth

The Beatles are legends, the Supremes are legends, TLC is a 90s iconic singing group who can't tour without NKOTB :coffee:

Does that make NKOTB legendary too? :unsure:

Eh i see we throw around that word like it's true. They're iconic.. All three... Together. But 66.7% of them are just has-beans trying to milk their group for what it's worth

The Beatles are legends, the Supremes are legends, TLC is a 90s iconic singing group who can't tour without NKOTB :coffee:

Does that make NKOTB legendary too? :unsure:

Nah I think they're more than Iconic, the way the re-shaped genre's styles & blueprints done before them in a whole new way creating their own blue print that many have followed since has put them in the league of Legends

And that's false, they can't tour stadiums or large venues without NKOTB, but they could easily do a upclose & personal type tour & be fine, just like The Temptations do, just like all kinds of R&B & hip Hop legends do right now, that's only in rock where being a legend basically means you are only pulling arenas & stadiums for the rest of your career. Al Green & Chuck Berry aren't doing arenas or stadiums but they're doing small venues & joint tours too...doesn't make them less of legends at all

Nope and they aren't compareable to TLC, NKOTB was anchored for success for the sole reason of being competition to New Edition (NE fired their manager, he found NKOTB and did everything for them that he wanted to do for NE). They brought nothing new, unique or original to the table, those are the qualities that make someone legendary, none of which can be said for TLC. NKOTB is iconic tho, they fit that title in my book.....reallly popular for a period of time...that's it :coffee:

• Upvote 1

And that's false, they can't tour stadiums or large venues without NKOTB, but they could easily do a upclose & personal type tour & be fine, just like The Temptations do, just like all kinds of R&B & hip Hop legends do right now, that's only in rock where being a legend basically means you are only pulling arenas & stadiums for the rest of your career. Al Green & Chuck Berry aren't doing arenas or stadiums but they're doing small venues & joint tours too...doesn't make them less of legends at all

Nope and they aren't compareable to TLC, NKOTB was anchored for success for the sole reason of being competition to New Edition (NE fired their manager, he found NKOTB and did everything for them that he wanted to do for NE). They brought nothing new, unique or original to the table, those are the qualities that make someone legendary, none of which can be said for TLC. NKOTB is iconic tho, they fit that title in my book.....reallly popular for a period of time...that's it :coffee:

Nah they cannot tour alone... Period. If they could they would instead of being placed on the NKOTB ticket. You do know there's only 2 of them right? No one buys their crap now.. No ones going to buy their tickets

Yet icons can headline a tour for 4 years and TC are banking on the iconic name of a trio by bring second to NKOTB?

Two legendary groups from the 90s and you said no? Wtf?

I said no too :lol:

Yeah it was a stupid decision considering I really enjoyed BSB at one point :asham:. I didn't know BSB were touring again - I've missed them once more haha.