Surviving Planet Janet 101

Mr. Wonder

I wrote it to address everyone who complains about the arguing. Just about everyone on this board has been a member of JJ.net for AT LEAST 3 years. We all know how it goes down on this board, so acting like everyone is on a fresh slate is ridiculous. We all have different opinions on the topics that are posted here. We disagree, we argue, we get over it minutes later. That's the way it has always been. That's the way it's always gonna be. I'm sure you've noticed, that we do this a lot. We've all called each other all kinds bitches and idiots, and no one has taken it seriously or gotten pressed enough to the point where they actually take it to a level it doesn't need to be at.

So implementing a rule forbidding personal attacks in arguments is ridiculous.

You havent seen a few of the pm's we get or the reports >_<

That's not how its gonna work... Angie told us a while back to stop waring and just suspend but we don't like suspending or warning you guys but a few small rules have to be enforced.

were not asking you guys to stop having fun either

That's not how its gonna work... Angie told us a while back to stop waring and just suspend but we don't like suspending or warning you guys but a few small rules have to be enforced.

were not asking you guys to stop having fun either

Can you tell ppl to accept what I say as fact, and not to challenge me? That way there wont be any arguments. :unsure:

We're not talking about most of the disagreements you guys have - as far I knew that's called DEBATING... it's about the *other* stuff. Not naming names, they know who they are. And most of the time that type of stuff DOES get reported, but we've been too lenient lately and we get accused of favouritism.

It's nothing personal, just business. :)

Can you tell ppl to accept what I say as fact, and not to challenge me? That way there wont be any arguments. :unsure:

:shifty:

theres nothing wrong with arguments but when it gets to the point that someones called a (Enter hateful word here) or has death wished upon them then we gotta step in

theres nothing wrong with arguments but when it gets to the point that someones called a (Enter hateful word here) or has death wished upon them then we gotta step in

This is what I mean by taking it too far. I've never seen it escalate to that level. I just need to be able to call someone stupid when they're making stupid comments. That's all. Is that too much to ask? :tear:

This is what I mean by taking it too far. I've never seen it escalate to that level. I just need to be able to call someone stupid when they're making stupid comments. That's all. Is that too much to ask? :tear:

No it's not. What part of what I posted are people not understanding? :(

As I've stated in the past, I'm the Beyonce of the board. Even if I DID get banned, you all would STILL be talking about me. B)

:filenails: