Surviving Planet Janet 101

Mr. Wonder

11. We Know What You're Talking About

Easy%20Quote%20Button%201.gif

On average, there's a thread made once every hour on here. Some threads are short and right to the point, some are long and drawn out. When someone posts a long article, or a series of pictures, you don't need to quote the entire post. It's annoying. :rolleyes: Just respond regularly. We'll know what you're responding to. Quoting long posts makes pages longer than they need to be. If you want to respond to a certain part, it doesn't take long to edit out the excess text to get to the part you want to respond to.

Example 1 -

Example 2 -

I don't do wool in the winter. Chinchilla. Nothing less. :rolleyes: And you have no proof. B)

Nope. We're the same person. You know how some ppl can throw their voice? I can throw my account. B):shifty:

ch. >_<

if sum1 were to hit the report buttton :lmao:

ur last date? :unsure:

im shocked no1 has ever done that to joe yet :whistle:

I can't remember my last date. Damn date rape drug. :angry:

Well Joejoe's posts aren't really report worthy. They're just so ridiculous that you can't even function for a short period of time afterwards. Once you recoup, you're over it.

And I was gonna post that TOF hacked hotboy's account when he was talking about us co-signing with each other. That post proves TOF hacked it.

Yep, and I still have the PMs when he called me "a Black coon with low moral character." He should be suspended indefinitely.

Can't I don't get out of class until 5. :(

I just edited that post to Tuesday-Thursday lol.

Yep, and I still have the PMs when he called me "a Black coon with low moral character." He should be suspended indefinitely.

And once I bump that thread and post my receipt of him being a fake fan, Angie won't even feel bad for banning him :dance: