Surviving Planet Janet 101

Mr. Wonder

:filenails:

So I get to campus, prepared to walk in class late, only to find that there's no one there. The professor sent out an email 15 minutes after I left the house saying class was canceled. I hate when professors do that shit. You KNEW it was snowing when you woke up this morning. Why wait til the last minute to send out the email? :flipoff:

So I get to campus, prepared to walk in class late, only to find that there's no one there. The professor sent out an email 15 minutes after I left the house saying class was canceled. I hate when professors do that shit. You KNEW it was snowing when you woke up this morning. Why wait til the last minute to send out the email? :flipoff:

:lmao::lmao: I don't understand that concept..when it snowed here and had the ice on top, it was common sense that it won't be any work..I wasn't gonna drive on that shit..most can't drive in damn rain..so if ice on the road, there ain't no way in hell I'ma be on it.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: I don't understand that concept..when it snowed here and had the ice on top, it was common sense that it won't be any work..I wasn't gonna drive on that shit..most can't drive in damn rain..so if ice on the road, there ain't no way in hell I'ma be on it.. :lmao:

And what these stupid ppl at this school don't understand, the streets aren't clear as timely as they are in DC. And a lot of off campus students live in MD, so we can't get to campus as fast. So inconsiderate. I had some choice words for them:

@HowardU So I get all the way to campus (a hour and a half commute on the Metro) and find out all my classes are canceled. What a waste.

— Stevie's Wonder (@Stevies_Wonder)

January 27, 2011

@HowardU This could have been avoided IF YOU HAD JUST CLOSED FUCKING CAMPUS TODAY.

— Stevie's Wonder (@Stevies_Wonder)

January 27, 2011

:shifty:

And what these stupid ppl at this school don't understand, the streets aren't clear as timely as they are in DC. And a lot of off campus students live in MD, so we can't get to campus as fast. So inconsiderate. I had some choice words for them:

:shifty:

:asham::asham: Ahh..I don't wanna laugh at your misfortune..but.. :lmao:

11. We Know What You're Talking About

Easy%20Quote%20Button%201.gif

On average, there's a thread made once every hour on here. Some threads are short and right to the point, some are long and drawn out. When someone posts a long article, or a series of pictures, you don't need to quote the entire post. It's annoying. :rolleyes: Just respond regularly. We'll know what you're responding to. Quoting long posts makes pages longer than they need to be. If you want to respond to a certain part, it doesn't take long to edit out the excess text to get to the part you want to respond to.

Example 1 - *see Blatin's posts at the beginning of each thread*

Agreed. I hate that shit <_<