Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Wonder

Surviving Planet Janet 101

:lmao: :lmao: ima kick his lil ass when we go to the concert. hes gonna watch janet out of one good eye :coffee:

I didn't do anything.. :rolleyes:

I don't stan for Beyonce. Defending ≠ stanning. And no forum buddy cosigns my posts. Hotboy, let's not. :coffee:

I have no clue what you are talking about.. :mellow:

ok now whos the dumb blonde :rolleyes: just forget i can easily make another buddy :rolleyes:<_<:coffee:

I don't stan for Beyonce. Defending ≠ stanning. And no forum buddy cosigns my posts. Hotboy, let's not. :coffee:

Let's..I have 30 minutes to spare.. :shifty:

ok now whos the dumb blonde :rolleyes: just forget i can easily make another buddy :rolleyes:<_<:coffee:

OMG..You're rattled because of the buddy thing! :lmao: We are buddies.. :sigh: You should be mad at Austin for writing that.. :lmao:

You tried all this you pretentious bitch.. :rolleyes: Your partly cloudy shade was cute.. :blush::lmao:

Good job..

alexis4-vi880.gif

I tried, finished, and passed. B)

Thank you...

Untitled-147.gif

Oh the rest of us already was there...you're just catching up *points to your Joejoe part* :coffee:

Oh really? Because when I arrived, all I saw was tumbleweed and arid land. :coffee:

OMG..You're rattled because of the buddy thing! :lmao: We are buddies.. :sigh: You should be mad at Austin for writing that.. :lmao:

I just got in from class, so yes I have all night. :rolleyes:

I just got in from class, so yes I have all night. :rolleyes:

Let's not pull the wool over the chirren eyes dear. You are a stan of Beyzebel. That line about almost being a stan was a farce.

And isn't Henry your forum buddy.. :shifty:

well u didnt call me your buddy back at that riri stan was laughing u saw him :coffee::lmao:

Let's not pull the wool over the chirren eyes dear. You are a stan of Beyzebel. That line about almost being a stan was a farce.

And isn't Henry your forum buddy.. :shifty:

I don't do wool in the winter. Chinchilla. Nothing less. :rolleyes: And you have no proof. B)

Nope. We're the same person. You know how some ppl can throw their voice? I can throw my account. B):shifty:

True lipton is all I serve.. :coffee:

Sometimes I comes out as Nestea or Brisk. You can never be too sure. :coffee:

well u didnt call me your buddy back at that riri stan was laughing u saw him :coffee::lmao:

Chile... :rolleyes: Everyone knows we're buddies..it's sad when you need me to validate it.. :coffee:

Chile... :rolleyes: Everyone knows we're buddies..it's sad when you need me to validate it.. :coffee:

not me :blush: your stan buddy does :rolleyes: