NEW JANET TWEET!!

RedSimba

When do you guys think it's all gonna start rolling?? First single in a few weeks? Album mid-summer? Tour starting in the fall?

Definitely soon. The July 10 thing was never truly denounced, was it?

Oh blahhhhhhhh .... Let's not start this. All the fans are worried about is a meaningful era. Janet doesnt "need" success. She already slaughtered the charts in her career. She's in a new phase of her career and life. I wish the media would juss let artists BE instead of tryna start that conversation juss because. And we shouldn't even entertain em cuz its not about that for us or Janet.

I will agree so lets start it out by just taking the good...I posted the article because it was relevant to the conversation I read it and it wasn't damning towards Janet at all if anything it spoke on the industry. If we're going to have a conversation, please respect everyone's rights ...I understand your position as I hold it myself

When do you guys think it's all gonna start rolling?? First single in a few weeks? Album mid-summer? Tour starting in the fall?

I think its probably finished and she's building anticipation....I don't think anything is left to decide....she has this thing ALL planned out

who the fuck cares if its gonna sell or outsell whoever? Im here for the quality of the work and the impact it might have on the music industry again.

This seems to be about Janet's vision and when she does have something to say we get quality work.

I care  :umm:

I care  :umm:

I think the idea here is Janet hasn't giving new music in a long while, so as we stand waiting for a new era, what others are saying is our focus should be on enjoying whats to come. I think we can all agree there....anything related to charts and the like she's already done, there's nothing left to prove.....so while I believe everyone has a right to their own voice, their own thoughts, its probably best to steer away from topics that will start the negative flowing....so I dont disagree with the others there....we need to be united

Yeah don't care for the sales.....just want good music that resonates with her fans and new ones alike.  It would be nice if the album debuts at #1......not even Madonna's album debuted at #1, it came in at #2.....the soundtrack to "Empire" took the #1 position the same day they both debuted so who knows.  

It would be nice if Janet goes all out with promotion and videos and a tour that will truly bury all the others!  C'mom Wissam help a sistah out!  Give your wife a fighting chance if the music is truly going to be as special as an album as RN1814 or The Velvet Rope. It's a new movement! I want a short film at some point too!  

• Upvote 1

I dont think Janet Jackson whose been in the business since birth needs her husband nor would I speak on him, she's a private person. I understand that some topics will come up but out of respect for Janet and the fans here and elsewhere, I think we should all agree to leave certain topics off the table as Angela mentioned. I am committing to enjoying the music and right now I dont care about anything else

I dont think Janet Jackson whose been in the business since birth needs her husband nor would I speak on him, she's a private person. I understand that some topics will come up but out of respect for Janet and the fans here and elsewhere, I think we should all agree to leave certain topics off the table as Angela mentioned. I am committing to enjoying the music and right now I dont care about anything else

I'm not saying I want Wissam involved at all, she knows what she is doing....just saying if Janet needed the financial support to give this project the fighting chance it deserves it would be nice if he were there for her and not have to deal with the red tape of the stupid labels.  If I remember the proceeds of the tour would all go to Unicef correct?  So the tour needs to be everything.