Unbreakable Tour

J.

the NY and DC dates may come early in the tour because if you look at the dates the only gaps in time beyond a few days are at the beginning 5 days after Ohio she has no dates until the 17th, otherwise I dont see any gaps in the itinerary

That makes sense.

Is the little strip at the front of the stage general standing? I wonder if they'll be VIP packages for later on because as of right now I can't seem to see an option to buy a ticket for that spot.

Is the little strip at the front of the stage general standing? I wonder if they'll be VIP packages for later on because as of right now I can't seem to see an option to buy a ticket for that spot.

My thinking is that these won't be available until Friday to give her fans the best chance at getting them because I was on at 10 a.m. with cards in hand READY ok!

My thinking is that these won't be available until Friday to give her fans the best chance at getting them because I was on at 10 a.m. with cards in hand READY ok!

Aah ok. That makes sense.

how much have the tickets been for those who've purchased?

veCxOZx.jpg

Resale bots snagged all the floor seats within seconds but I managed to find tickets for lower level seats that were close to the stage. I still can't believe this is really happening.

At my venue the most expensive ticket was about $150 with platinum seating starting from $300.

• Upvote 1

Resale bots snagged all the floor seats within seconds but I managed to find tickets for 100-level seats that were close to the stage. I still can't believe this is really happening.

At my venue the most expensive ticket was about $150 with platinum seating starting from $300.

I hate that. I wish she would do something like you have to show the last 4 digits of your credit card to get your tickets or something like that. Is there a password for presale?

Your products will ship on or about 9/30/2015. Please refer to the help section of the store for the time in transit that corresponds to your chosen shipping method. The nature of pre-order sales prohibits order modifications and cancellations. All pre-order sales are final. 

Tentative release date?

what city is that bu?

I can't remember >_<. It's either Santa Barbara or Toronto

I hate that. I wish she would do something like you have to show the last 4 digits of your credit card to get your tickets or something like that. Is there a password for presale?

You have to pre-order for a presale password.

Resale bots snagged all the floor seats within seconds but I managed to find tickets for lower level seats that were close to the stage. I still can't believe this is really happening.

I hate those bastards

Congrats on tickets though!

• Upvote 2