#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

to most of us that's more. Look I enjoy what you bring to the board, with that being said, I'm a part of this board too, so instead of following up behind my every word with something negative to say, if you dislike who I am that much, why not try ignoring anything I say?

Firat off, I'm not following you. You're not that important

Second off, me? Being negative... Nah. I just don't want to hear you bitch for 4 pages or pull that stunt you pulled when the fake snippet was being played over the Internet.. Your #Snippetgate

Lastly, I can reply to anyone and everyone on this forum. You're not an exception. If Bu, Jarryl, Shawn, Dre, Angie etc said the same thing you said I would have said the same thing.

No Sleeep >>>>>>>> album release date, cover, & title

Firat off, I'm not following you. You're not that important

Second off, me? Being negative... Nah. I just don't want to hear you bitch for 4 pages or pull that stunt you pulled when the fake snippet was being played over the Internet.. Your #Snippetgate

Lastly, I can reply to anyone and everyone on this forum. You're not an exception. If Bu, Jarryl, Shawn, Dre, Angie etc said the same thing you said I would have said the same thing.

No Sleeep >>>>>>>> album release date, cover, & title

I expect you to grow up and stop being an ass that's what I expect, but its clear to me you are not capable of doing so, this was a chance to show you can reply with some civility not the childish antics you've been doing

and I do not bitch, I have a right to my opinions as do the rest of you. If you were paying attention xone shut the snippet thread down on their site because the same thoughts were being expressed. If someone feels a certain way about a song or whatever that doesnt equal bitching as you say, its someone stating their opinion if you disagree you have  the right to say "I dont agree with you" and leave it be, but to continue on and on the way you have is ridiculous

and I do not bitch, I have a right to my opinions as do the rest of you. If you were paying attention xone shut the snippet thread down on their site because the same thoughts were being expressed. If someone feels a certain way about a song or whatever that doesnt equal bitching as you say, its someone stating their opinion if you disagree you have the right to say "I dont agree with you" and leave it be, but to continue on and on the way you have is ridiculous

Actually Xone shut it down bc it's copyrighted... They can discuss it but they cannot post links to it for legal reasons (eminent shut down by Jan's lawyers) And only a few idiots bitched and complained. ;) quit making shit up bc I can quote the moderators if it means you stop using them as an example

I'm not continuing anything. If fact, I think it was you who continued to bitch after you "loved" the snippet Shall I quote you too? :coffee:

And to answer your stupid and irrelevant question about my state of sobriety... I am high.. On caffeine

Actually Xone shut it down bc it's copyrighted... Yeah can discuss it but they cannot post links to it for legal reasons (eminent shut down by Jan's lawyers) And only a few idiots bitched and complained. ;) quit making shit up bc I can quote the moderators if it means you stop using them as an example

I'm not continuing anything. If fact, I think it was you who continued to bitch after you "loved" the snippet Shall I quote you too? :coffee:

:sigh: they shut it down before copyright came into play ....just leave me alone, dude Im tired of this its a new Janet era, and Id like to enjoy it why are you determined to fight everything I come with? I want this to end now you dont have to have a word to say to me. It takes two, I was trying here, you clearly dont give a shit, and your actions as of late offend me and hurt me because I have been on this board for years, on Janet fan boards for decades now. I just wish you could see that and stop acting out towards me, we've met in person, you are the only member here I have actually met, and to think here we are like this. Smart, witty, funny all those things, but being an asshole doesnt suit you

Jesus Christ :sigh:

so what would you do? I get it, another thread ruined with back and forth arguing, but what else was I supposed to do here? It would be different if it were just occasionally but this has been going non-stop with him, Im asking him to stop, he's refusing to do that

Nah.. They literally said that they cannot post links to the song but can discuss it.

It wasn't bc of negative feedback bc there was VERY little of it. It was for copyright reasons

You ruined that dude.. I'm not here for you

kiss the blackest part of muh ass crack while I do  ...simple bitch :umm:  come for me....wish da fuck you would....FUCK YOU.....move on :bored:

I've seen Janet live 10 times....adding most of u up, that bets all of you...fuck you...coming for me. sit the hell down..have several ..pick a city, any

Nah.. They literally said that they cannot post links to the song but can discuss it.

It wasn't bc of negative feedback bc there was VERY little of it. It was for copyright reasons

You ruined that dude.. I'm not here for you

yea I went in, you earned that...and continue to do so, Im not here for you so why not hit ignore do something, because this shit is old

Game is a notoriously pugnacious instigating little shit (no offense) and Bailey you're too sensitive.

Don't respond to each other ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree, my thing here is its been unrelenting as of late. I am who I am, I dont go around attacking others for what they feel, thats not me, and I agree he could place me on ignore and I would do him the same, BUT this is going to stop

and I might be a sensitive person, but you try having the same people come at you negative every 5 seconds hitting like because the other did no less, and see how it makes you feel

Yeah ..this is a guaranteed hit first single....you can foresee the future, i keep forgetting Ms.Cleo

I never said anything about it being a hit. I don't care if it is a hit or not.. That's Bailey.. Not Gameee

All I'm saying is be prepared at 10am EST :)

Buzz singles aren't popular. They are just downgraded first singles from flops and Beyonce