#NoSl333p (video + making of on 1st page)

janet.1814

I never said anything about it being a hit. I don't care if it is a hit or not.. That's Bailey.. Not Gameee

All I'm saying is be prepared at 10am EST :)

Buzz singles aren't popular. They are just downgraded first singles from flops and Beyonce

keep my name out yo mouth

like being "bisexual" I find that really entertaining, its cool though you're only 22 or something, which means what you find entertaining aint grown folk territory anyway :)

I can't help that I find childish people like yourself entertaining, it's what reality TV exists for. I know you're all upset that Game's been dragging & clocking you because of your flip flopping over Janet lately, but nobody asked you to take the responses to the reactions you post so personally. Sorry that I'm enjoying you get what your asking for :)

• Upvote 1

I can't help that I find childish people like yourself entertaining, it's what reality TV exists for. I know you're all upset that Game's been dragging & clocking you because of your flip flopping over Janet lately, but nobody asked you to take the responses to the reactions you post so personally. Sorry that I'm enjoying you get what your asking for :)

blah blah blah......move the fuck on homey, speaking of entertaining....what's your next big hollywood film, movie, tv show anonymous person moment on a show no one watches?

Well... I know it's not just me.

Sup Jarryl! By 10am Janet will cause insomnia all over the world... Thoughts?

pamflip.gif

Well clearly her being back is messing with people's heads, Im going to take a guess especially those who were hell bent on believing she wasn't coming back lol. But yea man this is GREAT news, hoping that clock doesn't bump up anymore but reagardless...

giphy.gif

Well clearly her being back is messing with people's heads, Im going to take a guess especially those who were hell bent on believing she wasn't coming back lol. But yea man this is GREAT news, hoping that clock doesn't bump up anymore but reagardless...

giphy.gif

Yes. I can see that insomnia is effect the mental state of certain JanFam. We shall one day forgive the sins of some.

pray.gif

Yes. I can see that insomnia is effect the mental state of certain JanFam. We shall one day forgive the sins of some.

pray.gif

tumblr_matax7yZvc1qjo3ewo1_500.gif

But lets get back to a more fresh topic, like Janet releasing a song in hours, like just think how this time tomorrow night we'll likely be having major conversation about a full length Janet song!!!

• Upvote 1