The BET Awards thread

Unbreakable.

stahp! :rolleyes:  So Im looking at the seating arrangements to see what big celebrities they have and so far I got Kendrick Lamar :thumbup: , Janelle Monae :thumbup:  and Big Tigga :mellow: .

lol  gabby union, the whole cast of empire, sanaa lathan michael early, kevin hart, and I am sure some folks will be there for smokey.  I am assuming janet will be sitting with smokey and the whole motown clan

• Upvote 1

lol  gabby union, the whole cast of empire, sanaa lathan michael early, kevin hart, and I am sure some folks will be there for smokey.  I am assuming janet will be sitting with smokey and the whole motown clan

i heard that those people will be there as well, that's why I find it soooo odd that they are promoting Big Tigga. :mellow:  I was like really BET?! Really?! :mellow: I would rather them promote Ms. Cita the virtual video ho

i heard that those people will be there as well, that's why I find it soooo odd that they are promoting Big Tigga. :mellow:  I was like really BET?! Really?! :mellow: I would rather them promote Ms. Cita the virtual video ho

:lmao:  :lmao:  I use to hate that bitch in the corner of my TV screen but I miss her now compared to what BET has now

I also heard some artists are gonna end their feud...K Michelle and Tamar are gonna kiss and make up and possibly Nicki and Lil Kim. :unsure:

They think their beef is significant enough to do a BET reunion  :mellow: Now brandy and Monica was a huge deal but this.  :mellow:

• Upvote 1