WTF IS REALLY GOIN ON?? J-tribe, J-Nation,JanFam or whatever Janet stans are called .,,

janetDAYZ

All this time .,the stans on here been bitching, moaning,complaining, whining and anticipating another project from Janet . Now that she has returned after 7 years,,,why havent they?

WHERE is everyone at? Seems like this board has been dead moreso alive since shes finally came out of hiding. Its extremely unusual for this board to be so dry during a Janet arrival 

Not only have old members (but like maybe two) have not come back but most of the regs have completely disappeared

Where is BLATIN?? TE? Eff? ....juss to name a few. Whats goin on JanFam??

Edited by janetDAYZ

It's JanFam :coffee: 

I think this era so far has been very... Sleepy -_- Like, I think fans are loving it, but there hasn't really been that "Wow Omg" moment.

y'all crzy asses drove them away

I don't think it's about that "Wow Omg" moment at all.  Everyone should have been on this board the first night of her concert like I was with Bailey posting links and whatever we could find.  The "Wow Omg" moment happened Monday night!  I truly think it's too much complaining coming from a lot of people on here whether it's "when is the album coming out....she better hurry up or it's going to be too late" to "she's only wearing one costume!" to "how is she going to start a concert without releasing the album yet?".....yes people have been driven away because some of you are ruining the experience with all your quips.  

Enjoy the ride for Janet's sake.  This project is not about stanning or pitting Janet against "what she should be doing".  

If you could not tell from the clips how hard Janet is coming back then you must be blind.  People thought she wouldn't be dancing as hard and she is.  Janet has choreographed everything brand new with the exception of 3 major breakdowns for If, R.N, and All For You.  Janet has remixed her old hits too.  For God's sake Janet started Together Again with the remix she did at The American Music Awards.  

Stop driving people away and celebrate! 

• Upvote 6

And the "name" of the stans ordeal... ive been seeing ALL of those lately.

Personally...i would say J-Nation sounds the best and makes more sense. The reference to RN and it sounds like we're apart of "her" nation aka janets world 

J-tribe sounds contrived and juss eh...no ring to it. 

JanFam. God i hate it. Sounds so dry,and bland. Please let that go 

I was wondering the same thing with freezone on Monday night. Like can we turn the "wake wake up" louder in the background for these hoes <_<

I think once the entire album drops, that will be a busy day, when she hits the states and the press start up that will get some folks around. Big day is the Billboard debut on the charts

thats a shortcut, here at least you can discuss amongst those who are like minded

and you can do the same on facebook...but I agree though. I thought this place would be FULL of members.  Hell, I posted 3 pics from opening night and it was a while before someone replied after me

• Upvote 1

and you can do the same on facebook...but I agree though. I thought this place would be FULL of members.  Hell, I posted 3 pics from opening night and it was a while before someone replied after me

im glad you did. I was wondering who was gonna post them, I actually had to go out and look for them myself...ugh! this board used to be one it with that sort of thing. its so dry up in here.

Plain and simple...yall drove everyone away. All the ones who left including myself still communicate on other social media outlets on a regular. People on this board have made this place horrible with negativity amongst Janet or each other, favoritism, bullying, immaturity etc. I personally peek in here and there to see if there's any news I may have missed somewhere else. But I never speak because really everyone who I got along with in the first place who didn't give negative energy I still speak to all the time.

Edited by SloLove
Misspelled
  • Upvote 5

I don't think it's about that "Wow Omg" moment at all.  Everyone should have been on this board the first night of her concert like I was with Bailey posting links and whatever we could find.  The "Wow Omg" moment happened Monday night!  I truly think it's too much complaining coming from a lot of people on here whether it's "when is the album coming out....she better hurry up or it's going to be too late" to "she's only wearing one costume!" to "how is she going to start a concert without releasing the album yet?".....yes people have been driven away because some of you are ruining the experience with all your quips.  

Enjoy the ride for Janet's sake.  This project is not about stanning or pitting Janet against "what she should be doing".  

If you could not tell from the clips how hard Janet is coming back then you must be blind.  People thought she wouldn't be dancing as hard and she is.  Janet has choreographed everything brand new with the exception of 3 major breakdowns for If, R.N, and All For You.  Janet has remixed her old hits too.  For God's sake Janet started Together Again with the remix she did at The American Music Awards.  

Stop driving people away and celebrate! 

Exactly this...the fact that she opened her tour and killed all of the songs and performances IN addition to the new songs, new photos and just info about the project and its production should be enough to get people talking. I saw bits of the concert and was really excited just to watch the performances. a year ago people said she was done (not that she needed to do anything else). She's doing great, her energy seems radiant, dancing and singing on point AND added good visuals. Seems she's just begun her fun for this era and can't wait to see it unfold!

• Upvote 1

All this time .,the stans on here been bitching, moaning,complaining, whining and anticipating another project from Janet . Now that she has returned after 7 years,,,why havent they?

WHERE is everyone at? Seems like this board has been dead moreso alive since shes finally came out of hiding. Its extremely unusual for this board to be so dry during a Janet arrival 

Not only have old members (but like maybe two) have not come back but most of the regs have completely disappeared

Where is BLATIN?? TE? Eff? ....juss to name a few. Whats goin on JanFam??

I was arguing with Blatin on facebook about Janet lol but yeah i've noticed the same. Everybody's in Janet's facebook groups including Lamont and friend's "Legends Panel: Shade 2.0" group. I'm there too. 

I peek in here and it looks like this place may have run its course. I'm trying to avoid videos and reviews as I want to be surprised when I go so it's hard as I'm liking pictures on Facebook.  But this does give me something to think about since I am paying for this forum. 

• Upvote 1