WTF IS REALLY GOIN ON?? J-tribe, J-Nation,JanFam or whatever Janet stans are called .,,

janetDAYZ

Okay, so after hearing what you all have to say, I will ride it out for this era and see how it goes.

I can't say goodbye to you guys!  Ugh, I hate yall :lol:

Why did I read this as "I can't wait to say goodbye to you guys" :lmao: :lmao:!

• Upvote 1

I don't want this board to close :(. There's too many hilarious old threads I like to read through. Plus I'm the winner of the reps - I'm never #1 in anything so closing would make me a loser again. Oh and the members - they're cool people :shifty:

• Upvote 1

No one does cus her stans go by different names. Its weird there hasnt been an official name for her stans. AND pleaseeeee ppl miss me with the JanFam bullshit...sounds kiddy and bland

What's kiddy and bland is forcing a contrived name on a fanbase. I and many others have come to refer to us on this board as "JanFam" so that's what we are. 

• Upvote 1

If an irrelevant chick like Toni Braxton can have a name for her stans...then ... :rolleyes:

whew...:rolleyes: it seems like all the new artist have to name their fans. its kinda egotistical and lame. 'these are my fans name because I am that important'...chile please. Its just like when artist come up with these self proclaimed titles.

Honestly? I think she lost like 30% of her fanbase after the Rockwitchu Tour fiasco, and with Gil running his mouth on twitter and media picking it up. Promises of the tour continuing, then doing small venue shopping mall gigs here and there with no new music... I think that is the reason. 

Edited by VB
  • Downvote 5

Honestly? I think she lost like 30% of her fanbase after the Rockwitchu Tour fiasco, and with Gil running his mouth on twitter and media picking it up. Promises of the tour continuing, then doing small venue shopping mall gigs here and there with no new music... I think that is the reason. 

Yeah no. And it isn't Gil's fault since it's not his tour

People left the board because Janet wasn't doing anything worth discussing. These long breaks and staying out of the public eye slowly killed her and it's a shame she didn't even realize it.

I think she did what she needed to do for herself....and this is a study in branding, she brought her brand back to life by leaving it alone for awhile let people ask where is she? and it seems to have worked, I saw many folks that were just casual fans, not die hards, old couples out together just to take in a show, word gets around the show is really a juggernaut and folks will want to see it.

• Upvote 2