WTF IS REALLY GOIN ON?? J-tribe, J-Nation,JanFam or whatever Janet stans are called .,,

janetDAYZ

Some of you are forever looking at what other people say, think, do etc. it's like you can't enjoy anything without the validation of other people. 

As for the negativity, there's been like almost none for ages now :lol: I'm pretty much one of the very few people who will bitch and shade Janet if I don't like something and even I am not the norm around here. 

We can get 500 posts saying YAAASSS drag them QUEENS SDKDN , she slaying etc. but some will ALWAYS focus on that 1 less positive post and drag the thread with it for the next 300 pages. That's why we always had people on jj.com like the dude with white socks and the other minions causing chaos. Can't blame nobody but you . 

• Upvote 2

I remember him getting upset at all the negativity and mean spirit-ness. Some people don't find sarcasm and vulgar comments cute or entertaining. There are some people here that like to push buttons and they know who they are.

:lmao: I don't remember anyone using vulgar language or comments but whatever. Next

:lmao: I don't remember anyone using vulgar language or comments but whatever. Next

I said comments.:rolleyes: like insinuating that somebody has AIDS, cant remember what exactly happened but I do remember that it upset him.

I agree with Pale, but everybody does not operate like that...if they choose to leave because of the bullshit, they have every right to do so.

• Upvote 1

I said comments.:rolleyes: like insinuating that somebody has AIDS, cant remember what exactly happened but I do remember that it upset him.

I agree with Pale, but everybody does not operate like that...if they choose to leave because of the bullshit, they have every right to do so.

how long ago was that?! 

Agreed. But the place hasn't even been that active to be that negative.  A few years ago? Yeah, I could definitely understand the complaints and it was a problem. But this place has really toned down. 

I know its been a minute since that happened, just giving an example of why some get offended and upset. not everybody has the same humor. you can be an ass, but ive always liked your sarcasm and shade...I find myself agreeing with you most of the time :ph34r:

This doesn't surprise me :P  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Agreed. But the place hasn't even been that active to be that negative.  A few years ago? Yeah, I could definitely understand the complaints and it was a problem. But this place has really toned down. 

the drama here has always been petty. People let their ego's get in the way instead of looking at a situation from another's perspective. Sometimes somebody is not even being shady and people take it as shade. :wacko: I just cant with the crazies like Twistedvelvet. Chile..:rolleyes:

the drama here has always been petty. People let their ego's get in the way instead of looking at a situation from another's perspective. Sometimes somebody is not even being shady and people take it as shade. :wacko: I just cant with the crazies like Twistedvelvet. Chile..:rolleyes:

This place/old forum used to cause the craziest fights. Someone may something like "I don't like that outfit" and it would turn into death threats, wishing AIDS, pulling up personal information, etc. :lol: It did help me in the real world since I now work in HR, but this place used to be over the top over dumb stuff.  

This place/old forum used to cause the craziest fights. Someone may something like "I don't like that outfit" and it would turn into death threats, wishing AIDS, pulling up personal information, etc. :lol: It did help me in the real world since I now work in HR, but this place used to be over the top over dumb stuff.  

I used to hate when it would spill over into another thread and I would be totally lost about what was going on.:unsure: I always knew something was popping off in a thread when it would grow to 20 pages and the topic would be something irrelevant like Britney taking her son to the park.:lol: I would always peak in, shake my head, lol a comment, give Game a plus one :rolleyes: and leave.

• Upvote 1

I know its been a minute since that happened, just giving an example of why some get offended and upset. not everybody has the same humor. you can be an ass, but ive always liked your sarcasm and shade...I find myself agreeing with you most of the time :ph34r:

that's bc most the time I'm right and justified :coffee: 

Either way, that doesn't happen now. 

It's like sexual tension... they wanna fuck but them skype calls keep crashing so they get frustrated -_- 

• Upvote 2