BURNITUP Released to iTUNES + YouTube Stream

Ā 

I love her cursive writing! Ā It's a lost art form. Ā I'm so glad I know how to cursive write. Ā I don't think they teach it inĀ schools anymore. Ā So sad....nobody writes letters anymore. Ā I remember during my college years my best friend/first love would write each other letters and post cards during the whole 4 years. Ā We would see eachĀ other at least once a year of course as I lived in L.A. and was attending UCLA and she was in Eugene, Oregon attending The University of Oregon. I usuallyĀ would make the road trip up to Eugene. Ā But thank God for those letters....we would have lost touch with each other possibly. Ā IĀ would get so excited when I would find a letter in my personal box at Sproul Hall...5th Floor!!!!!Ā  Cursive writing needs to be taught as well as the art of writing in schools again. Ā These kids expect their phones and computers to do everything for them. Ā These kids are going to becomeĀ void of emotion as if they aren't already! Ā Our children!Ā 

Living in a world they didn't make
Living in a world that's filled with hate
Living in a world where grown-ups break the rules
Paying for a lot of adult mistakes
How much of this madness can they take
Our children

Cause they're living in a space
They feel out of place

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 1

Ok whatever happensĀ all i can say is with that song and unbreakable she brings me back to where she used to be .....in her own league where she was used to dictated her own rules ,and where she was used to do her......it's been a long time but it worth the wait ....Janet is officially BACK!!!!?????????? BOW DOWN TO THE EMPRESS!!!

Edited by Luvlife222
  • Upvote 4

Ok whatever happensĀ all i can say is with that song and unbreakable she brings me back to where she used to be .....in her own league where she was used to dictated her own rules ,and where she was used to do her......it's been a long time but it with the wait ....Janet is officially BACK!!!!?????????? BOW DOWN TO THE EMPRESS!!!

basically

I love her cursive writing! Ā It's a lost art form. Ā I'm so glad I know how to cursive write. Ā I don't think they teach it inĀ schools anymore. Ā So sad....nobody writes letters anymore. Ā I remember during my college years my best friend/first love would write each other letters and post cards during the whole 4 years. Ā We would see eachĀ other at least once a year of course as I lived in L.A. and was attending UCLA and she was in Eugene, Oregon attending The University of Oregon. I usuallyĀ would make the road trip up to Eugene. Ā But thank God for those letters....we would have lost touch with each other possibly. Ā IĀ would get so excited when I would find a letter in my personal box at Sproul Hall...5th Floor!!!!!Ā  Cursive writing needs to be taught as well as the art of writing in schools again. Ā These kids expect their phones and computers to do everything for them. Ā These kids are going to becomeĀ void of emotion as if they aren't already! Ā Our children!Ā 

Living in a world that's filled with hate
Living in a world where grown-ups break the rules
Paying for a lot of adult mistakes
How much of this madness can they take
Our children

Cause they're living in a space
They feel out of place

I love her handwriting, too. I handwrote (cursive) all if my thank you notes for graduation last year. The older people appreciated it, but most people my age and younger were just shocked and confused.Ā :lol:

• Upvote 1