Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

BURNITUP Released to iTUNES + YouTube Stream

i'M HERE WALKIN ROUND MY HOUSE LISTENING ON MY PHONE LIKE...

FM I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT SLAYAGE!

IT'S ENTIRELY PERFECT, I HAVE NOT A SINGLE DAMN COMPLAINT, LIKE GOD DAYMN! THAT.....WHA...FUCK!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP TONIGHT HUH? DAMNIT JANET! I heard the snippet & low quality version earlier and was bopping to it then, but HQ, MY GAWD.... I just can't right now, what the fuck is she doing to me?...all these songs, there's not 1 song or snippet from this era that has let me down, I mean these songs, vocals & instrumentals are seriously grabbing me in such a massive way NOBODY else musically can even come close to.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

this is an undeniable bop. that little instrumental at the end reminds me of Prince and the NPG lol, they did that!

• Upvote 1

OK, I normally don't care about number one bullshit. But Burnitup has barely gotten released, and the bitch is number one on iTunes already?

OK, I normally don't care about number one bullshit. But Burnitup has barely gotten released, and the bitch is number one on iTunes already?

Huh?

this is an undeniable bop. that little instrumental at the end reminds me of Prince and the NPG lol, they did that!

It samples Nasty Girl from Vanity6 I think, and that's a Prince production.

• Upvote 1

It samples Nasty Girl from Vanity6 I think, and that's a Prince production.

chile I don't know but they did that. who makes a quality dance song?! Its so many elements at work on this song with layers and layers of production...I hear something new everytime I play it. I am impressed!

• Upvote 2

I really hope she doesn't wait a month to release a video for this one because a video for this song could do WONDERS for it. :wub:

• Upvote 3

I really hope she doesn't wait a month to release a video for this one because a video for this song could do WONDERS for it. :wub:

.....if she releases the video before the album comes out next Friday....chille...I think big things might happen

.....if she releases the video before the album comes out next Friday....chille...I think big things might happen

this could be huge for her if marketed the right way. you just never know with Janet though :rolleyes: I need Francis Lawrence for the visuals. -_-

• Upvote 1

I hope she has a televised performance and/or video release planned for next week. This song can go far with the right exposure. Omg, this is a welcome start to my weekend. :D

• Upvote 1

foefop\efpoesjfo\fp\osjfop!!!!!! kawodkoaokll!!! 

• Upvote 1

BITCH I JUST LISTENED TO THIS SHIT WITH MY HEADPHONES....I WAS NOT READY!!!

BEST SONG EVER!!!:mellow:

• Upvote 1

foefop\efpoesjfo\fp\osjfop!!!!!! kawodkoaokll!!! 

NnNn!!!! I think this translates to: "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! SLAY ME BITCH"

BITCH I JUST LISTENED TO THIS SHIT WITH MY HEADPHONES....I WAS NOT READY!!!

BEST SONG EVER!!!:mellow:

yeah, it sounds even better with headphones