"Unbreakable Tour" ticket sales thread

JoeJoe

I knew I read it somewhere....the tea folks :coffee: AGAIN BOX OFFICE DATA FOR UP CLOSE WAS NOT MADE ENTIRELY AVAILABLE

The tour's entire box office earnings were not publicly reported, including sales from Europe, Australia, Asia, and its second North American leg. Selected dates of the tour's first North American leg from March to April 2011 had ranked forty-fifth in Pollstar's Top 50 Worldwide Tours, earning $16 million.[2] At the end of 2011, the tour placed 62nd on Pollstar's "Top 100 Worldwide Tours", earning $26.5 million from 71 shows worldwide.[3]

no that was from a little over 50 shows. She had done about 73 or 74 shows total

I was saying she made more than that ! :sigh:

that's why I said I was correcting your post. I didn't say I was correcting what Bailey said. I can clearly see the article came from wikipedia and I clearly see that you said all of it wasn't published. That's why I said that total came from about 50 shows :sigh:

Um Bailey...havent u noticed this tour period has been selling out? Idk what's the big shock here? The tour is doing great! :blink:

:lol: I was gonna say something but I wasn't sure if I should but yeah he saying it like if it wasn't a large market she wouldn't sell out when she's been selling out 20,000 seaters since the tour started lol

Right! It's the small markets that he should be shocked about. 

:lol: I was gonna say something but I wasn't sure if I should but yeah he saying it like if it wasn't a large market she wouldn't sell out when she's been selling out 20,000 seaters since the tour started lol

Thats whats im saying. The bigger the market the better the odds are.. its weird that he's thinking the other way around. 

why can't yall come for Game? him said "Burnitup" is gonna flop :rolleyes:

cus its not a guaranteed hit :umm:  juss cus we lie something doesnt mean radio/general public will receive it well. We have to keep in mind.. ageism exists. And no matter what it works against her. Just hope for the best but dont gas yourself up...cus u might be disappointed 

• Upvote 1

cus its not a guaranteed hit :umm:  juss cus we lie something doesnt mean radio/general public will receive it well. We have to keep in mind.. ageism exists. And no matter what it works against her. Just hope for the best but dont gas yourself up...cus u might be disappointed 

well I guess you can have my wig -_- I like it so