Official "Unbreakable" album thread. What's your favorite song so far?

JoeJoe

Most definitely on some songs!  I'm sure we are going to get those fans that are going to complain and say they wanted more "dance" like songs but I'm sorry kids this album is for the fans that have been with Janet since the days of "Control" and have grown up with her.  She thew the children a couple of dance songs to quench their thirst but this album as a whole is truly about growth.  Some fans have to remember that Janet's influences as a child were Sly and The Family Stone along with Joni Mitchell. I would love Janet's next album to be completely a la Joni Mitchell. 

I could not have put that better than you just did....I get theres this dance vibe thats given, but she's onto other bigger things, the dance songs are just play, when shes about business the depth kicks in, but we can also believe and accept that she means both :good:

I love No Sleeep, Unbreakable, BURNITUP!, Dammn Baby, The Great Forever, Shoulda Known Better, Night, Take Me Away, 2 B Loved, Well Traveled, Dream Maker/Euphoria, Lessons Learned, Promise Of You, Love U 4 Life, and Gon B Alright.

I like the others.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 1

Well Traveled for sure!!!!  

"Trippin 'round the world - Destination unknown - Gotta keep movin' - Until I'm gone - To find the place -  I never want to arrive - Cause if I ever reach there - There's no place left to go." 

im stuck.... I can't get off "The Great Forever" to explore the rest in more depth...I guess I shoulda known better

Did any of you notice the difference between the Target version of the "Unbreakable" album and the Itunes version? The Target one has 2 bonus tracks but it doesn't have the Original "No Sleeep" without J.Cole and the hot "No Sleeep" (AFSheen Remix) version that she's gonna perform on tour? 

Did any of you notice the difference between the Target version of the "Unbreakable" album and the Itunes version? The Target one has 2 bonus tracks but it doesn't have the Original "No Sleeep" without J.Cole and the hot "No Sleeep" (AFSheen Remix) version that she's gonna perform on tour? 

thanks Captain Obvious. No one noticed the difference between the two :good:

I've been having problems sleeping and the last 3 days listening to "Unbreakable" has helped me fall back to sleep.  I find myself always getting up at 3am which is actually an amazing hour to be up at to mediate or pray.  Sometimes I write for a while and then fall back to sleep by 6am.  The hour between 3-4am is called the witching hour whether it's good witching or bad witching it's a strong vibration that hour carries.  So the last 3 days I have been putting on my earphones as soon as I wake up around 3am and listen to the whole album starting from "The Great Forever" and by the end of it my thoughts and inner peace are relaxed.  Thank you Janet.  I'm going back to bed.

"Wherever life takes me I'm willing to go. Whatever it takes from me. I'ma let it all go." 

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 1