Official "Unbreakable" album thread. What's your favorite song so far?

JoeJoe

I really feel like im at that time in my life. I never lived anywhere but here... im planning a few months away in March. Can I ask what is stopping u from doing so?

Current responsibilities, trying to get my company off the ground.  And if I ever do decide to leave it's going to be for a good 2 years so I would need to make sure to have plenty of money saved.  Would love to live in Spain.....when I was there for 2 months in 1999 I was in heaven.  I was very fortunate to travel a lot through my 20's and early 30's.  If I were going to move to another city in the states I would consider Portland or Santa Fe.  Love San Francisco but it's become too expensive and so boring!  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still stuck on this album and will not let go.....I started to play Rihanna tonight...but I was like nope, I'ma let "Black Eagle" keep playing -_-  my two favs on this album are "Tonight" and "Gon' B Alright" LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :wub:

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

I'm still stuck on this album and will not let go.....I started to play Rihanna tonight...but I was like nope, I'ma let "Black Eagle" keep playing -_-  my two favs on this album are "Tonight" and "Gon' B Alright" LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :wub:

Those are 2 of my top 3 (The Great Forever is the 3rd)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe it but as of now and for the past 2 weeks "2 B Loved" has notched the no.1 spot for me. I just love how her voice and vocals are when she sings

Oh I just wanna live in your heart and mind, be your everything combined I want you to need me.

Share love with you, Til the end of time cause everybody needs 2 be loved

:wub:

Beautiful soul I haven't met
A spiritual connection I'll never forget
Your precious life
Incredible
Sharing his love that is meant for us all
Come outta the shadows into the light
Free to imagine the future you like
Soaring above all of your boundaries
Yes the day will come

peBKaQq_zpsfxrubrlx.gif

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

What's y'all Play Count? :shifty: 

Songs from Unbreakable have had a total of 548 plays according to my last.fm with Unbreakable and BURNITUP having the most scrobbles 

Right now I'm at 743 plays with "Dream Maker" as my most played (not including "head starts" lol).

• Upvote 1

I can't get over Dammn Baby but Take Me Away slays me 

I loooooooooooove Take Me Away as everyone already knows lol. As for play count I only play this album on spotify. I want it to count towards sales lol but maybe I should just start playing it on my itunes

• 2 months later...

Right now for me it's "Love U 4 Life"!!! 

I just can't get over my baby

finally met my match, more than right

I just let u go, oh you want some more

so u wanna know, where this coming from

ooh baby, it's been in my vibe all the time:wub: