BURNITUP! Video?

kaeh1213

Keep thinking about that 18 month promo the team is talking. She's booked through June once the tour resumes in January. It's only a matter of time before dates for Oceania, South America, and Africa are released. Hopefully she'll do another European leg, if she's smart she will. That'll carry her through the end of 2016. Ain't no promo happening bih. :lmao: She might release the tour on DVD, along with the prior tours and maybe that box set of unreleased material she's been talking about since COM came out. :lmao: 

• Upvote 2

When I say communication is lacking, I'm talking about her next move, next single, the direction this era is going, music videos, ect... I don't know. Maybe she's planning a big surprise. I won't hold my breath though. I'll just wait this out with zero expectations, and if it happens, I'll be able to take back everything I've said so far.

Yup i'ma just enjoy this album and wait for the dvd. The flames have died out for "Burn It Up" especially with no video. If she don't do nothing with "Dammn Baby" or "Night" i'm done with hoping for anything

Keep thinking about that 18 month promo the team is talking. She's booked through June once the tour resumes in January. It's only a matter of time before dates for Oceania, South America, and Africa are released. Hopefully she'll do another European leg, if she's smart she will. That'll carry her through the end of 2016. Ain't no promo happening bih. :lmao: She might release the tour on DVD, along with the prior tours and maybe that box set of unreleased material she's been talking about since COM came out. :lmao: 

Who knows? Like I said i'ma take what I can get cause I think this is the last album and tour she gonna do anyway.

I don't understand why its a problem that some of her fans want her to succeed and promote an album that some consider a masterpiece...why is that an issue? I get that Janet's glory days has passed, I get that she could probably care less about any of this, but why cant her fans stress their disappointment with how things are going on her site?! That's foolishness. Even if she said that she will be doing things unconventional, people still have the right NOT to like how things are going.  FUCKUMEAN

Because she has and is succeeding. 

She's on a world tour, playing ARENAS. Something that many of her doubters said she would never do again.

She had a #1 album, something may of her doubters said she would never get again. Remember when they said she wouldn't even surpass Ciara's debut with Jackie? There were some saying it (and meant it). 

We know things are coming, so what are some complaining about? It not having a traditional campaign? That is simply living in the past, no matter how some try to frame it as "wanting to see her win"... because she already has. 

• Upvote 2

I was saying back when yall were swearing she wasn't doing an album and was retired, and I say right now, it amazes me how some of yall really don't get she's not the predictable bitch some of yall think she is... She's seemingly always MORE than a few steps ahead. Give up your expectations 1 way or another and let what happens happen.

Well I think when you're invested in an artist as everyone here is you get your expectations and your hopes up. I think it's natural to feel disappointed or what have you when it seems an era has ended after one single and she's just on tour. 

• Upvote 1

Well I think when you're invested in an artist as everyone here is you get your expectations and your hopes up. I think it's natural to feel disappointed or what have you when it seems an era has ended after one single and she's just on tour. 

Definitely understandable but I just don't get dwelling on it, I mean considering what we HAVE it could be alot worst..........yall know I love MC but let's call a thing a thing, the idea of Janet having a era as inconsistant and sloppy as MC's last era would piss me off more than waitng for more videos performances, appearances & interviews. I mean she released (the) 1 of the best albums of her career, FINALLY a album that stands with her best, it's a big thing, Frankly, if this is IT as far as the era is concerned, if No Sleep being the only single & video, BET Awards is her only award show appearance, and the tour....considering what this album and era could've been.....I'll take it. I want more, I want ALOT more, I want a minimum of 5 videos, I want this era to last 3 years, but you gotta deal with what you're dealt, and wait to see where everything falls..

We have no choice but to wait, and let what happens happen. However, when you wait that long, whatever she released next has to be huge. If it's some whack video, or whatever the fuck is going to happen next. The excitement will be gone. So far, there has been absolutely no rhyme or reason for this era. Like I said before, all hype, great album, meh music videos, lyrics videos, previews, and tours. Nothing other than the album has stood out. Since she's Janet Jackson, that is NOT enough!

Edited by Jodienda76

We have no choice but to wait, and let what happens happen. However, when you wait that long, whatever she released next has to be huge. If it's some whack video, or whatever the fuck is going to happen next. The excitement will be gone. So far, there has been absolutely no rhyme or reason for this era. Like I said before, all hype, great album, meh music videos, lyrics videos, previews, and tours. Nothing other than the album has stood out. Since she's Janet Jackson, that is NOT enough!

I wonder why fans have been repeating to send your videos of how you burn it up to Janet. I don't wanna see no shit like that put together for a video. No thanks and No Voodoo I don't know why you put that "I've been listening" there lol. The video was shot a long time ago