BURNITUP! Video?

kaeh1213

im over it .....considering the state of music, and knowing that before she came, I would hope her team had several ideas on the table as to how to keep this era alive

I should clarify that I am over waiting for a videol, NOT this era and music, Im still playing the music and loving it. 

Edited by Bailey

I should clarif that I am over waiting for a videol, NOT this era and music, Im still playing the music and loving it. 

I just started playing other songs this week after a MONTH of just Janet :asham: 

Yet I'm still playing it right after each and every song that could "match" any given song on Unbreakable  :lol: 

(Adele's Hello >> Janet's After You Fall for example)

• Upvote 3

I wonder why fans have been repeating to send your videos of how you burn it up to Janet. I don't wanna see no shit like that put together for a video. No thanks and No Voodoo I don't know why you put that "I've been listening" there lol. The video was shot a long time ago 

This is probably what you're getting. :lol:

Oh my gerd.....will you guys shut up already!  :lmao:  Y'all wasting too much energy on this. Maybe they shot the video and Janet just didn't like it.  Let her release a 3rd single with a video for Daamn Baby or Night which she might be singing at tonight's show in Honolulu. 

That would involve determining a single

I don't think it's too late, feels like it for the fans, but technically with no radio spins of any kind, it still has a chance to seem new to the public

I reall REALLY wish she & Missy tied up the videos for Burnit up & WTF, like that would've been awesome and a real push for both eras on the publiccity front. Plus with both of them having the Dave Meyers connection....would've been great.

• Upvote 1