4. When We Were Young
5. Remedy
6. Water Under The Bridge
7. River Lea
8. Love In The Dark
9. Million Years Ago
10. All I Ask
11. Sweetest Devotion

First single Hello is out tomorrow. Album is out Nov 20th.

Preview Hello

http://twitter.com/stevensonsarah/status/655812469517062144/video/1

Edited by Jasmine's Sofa
  • Upvote 2

No shade, but people respond better to heartbreak and pain...it makes for good art and a lot of people can relate. I remember when Alanis released 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie' right after her mega album 'Jagged Little Pills' and how butt hurt her fans were that she was in a happier space and not full rage and bitterness like she was on her first album...needless the say the sales were not as massive. Im not saying that the same fate will happen to Miss Adele, but its possible this new 'love myself' album wont be that juggernaut that everyone is thinking it will be.

• Upvote 1

No shade, but people respond better to heartbreak and pain...it makes for good art and a lot of people can relate. I remember when Alanis released 'Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie' right after her mega album 'Jagged Little Pills' and how butt hurt her fans were that she was in a happier space and not full rage and bitterness like she was on her first album...needless the say the sales were not as massive. Im not saying that the same fate will happen to Miss Adele, but its possible this new 'love myself' album wont be that juggernaut that everyone is thinking it will be.

I like how you used Alanis and not Janet as she transitioned from emo woman (TVR) to single woman (AFY).

No the album won't be like 21 but it will sell like hot cakes bc of her previous album 

• Upvote 1

I wish that were the case. Adele is in a better place and she can't be sad forever. 

Bu you should find her, date her and then crush her :asham: we'll get a great album called 28 :lmao: 

:lmao:!

Isn't she married? I bet she's got a song about her kid on there. Probably that last one. 

She's such a one trick pony to me. Im not buying into what she's serving as an artist. Yall can have at it.

She's overrated just like Bey. Adele can sing but it's not like she's one of the best and can do some vocal acrobatics or something. All of her songs have the same damn sound and tone. Not here for it, never was and never will be

• Upvote 1

She OWNS, the end. Im too ready for this. I was so hoping Rih would put out Anti before Adele came back....so she'd have a chance....but no, I'd be VERY shocked if she releases her album this year now...hell everybody who was coming back this year are probably holding off until next year...everyone who was hoping for big numbers anyway.