Adele is married

bu.

I want you to Google "BEST FEMALE VOCALISTS".. Google >>>>> You

"Singers/Female" is the first thing that comes up in the search results. 

Also your inequality would work if Google didn't provide sources that lead you to articles written about vocal pedagogy. Unfortunately, for you, that is, Google does. Also, your inequality only personifies your ignorance of how algorithms operate, as well as SEO.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched her concert on NBC, I now think she's worth seeing live, I loved it, I LOVE her personality, she did great singing those songs live, and she had me all the way through, I really enjoyed it, and look forward to enjoying her in person on this tour.

Edited by jarrylf

• 2 weeks later...

Adele's '25' Sells Another 1.15 Million in U.S., Spends Fifth Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart

Adele's 25 locks up its third million-selling week in the U.S., as the set sold 1.15 million in pure album sales in the week ending Dec. 24, according to Nielsen Music (up 46 percent). That's the five-week old set's second-biggest frame yet, following its 3.38 million bow in the week ending Nov. 26.

A surge in sales in the week leading up to Christmas (Dec. 25) was expected, as consumers rush to make last-minute holiday purchases. Also aiding 25's sales in the most recent tracking week: the frame captured a full seven days through Dec. 24. Nielsen Music's tracking week runs from Friday through Thursday, and Christmas Eve fell on a Thursday this year. (Usually, the tracking week will end a day or two before Christmas -- or after the holiday, thus lessening the impact of the week-before-Christmas sales frame.)

25 also sold more than a million in its second week on sale, when it shifted 1.11 million. 25 was already the first album to sell a million copies in two different weeks, and now it's the first to score three million-selling frames.

25's total U.S. album sales, through Dec. 24, now stand at 7.13 million.

• 8 months later...

How is her tour doing?  I'm sure its sold out right?  Haven't been paying much attention saw a few clips here and there in the media.

At any rate good for her selling her albums she will collect a lot of Grammies

it's made $76 million with 46 shows or $1.7 million per show

Edited by Game

• 5 months later...