#99 Poland

#101 United Kingdom

#113 Norway

#115 New Zealand

#119 Canada

#121 Netherlands

#142 Malaysia

#157 Taiwan

I'm resigning myself to enjoying great music, if she dont chart well, oh well, if she does, great, its a tough time in music, and Im sure she knows. I would like to think this is really about her fans, that have been supporting and asking where she was....

• Upvote 1

No Sleeep

#40 United States
#40 South Africa
#104 Australia
#109 Canada
#136 France
#138 New Zealand
#166 United Kingdom
#200 Sweden

All for You
#46 Barbados

The Best Things In Life Are Free
#181 Papua New Guinea

Album: Janet - The Best
#28 Uganda
#150 Kenya

I'm resigning myself to enjoying great music, if she dont chart well, oh well, if she does, great, its a tough time in music, and Im sure she knows. I would like to think this is really about her fans, that have been supporting and asking where she was....

There are fans outside of these walls too.  It would have been great if she performed and gave a preview of the tour.  Alot of people dont know the song is out still. I had to tell some of my co workers this morning because Janet is all people are talking about but no the single. 

• Upvote 2

There are fans outside of these walls too.  It would have been great if she performed and gave a preview of the tour.  Alot of people dont know the song is out still. I had to tell some of my co workers this morning because Janet is all people are talking about but no the single. 

I read several comments asking what was the background music playing as Janet walked out...now that is just sad...missed opportunity for sure.

Janet Jackson's 'No Sleeep' Debuts on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Charts

janet-jackson-amfar-2013billboard-650.jp

Radio helps power Jackson's comeback as her latest single launches. 'It's a perfect summertime groove,' one programmer beams.

Janet Jackson makes her Billboard chart return as "No Sleeep" debuts at No. 15 on the Adult R&B Songs chart (dated July 11) The sultry song marks her first entry on the list in five years; her last, "Nothing," peaked at No. 15 in May 2010.

"No Sleeep" grants Jackson her 27th hit on Adult R&B Songs (which originated in 1993), tying her with Faith Evans for third-most visits among women. Mary J. Bligeleads with 51, followed by Mariah Carey (33). The debut also earns Jackson her highest entrance ever on the chart.

The new single concurrently bows on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay at No. 27 with 6.7 million in first-week audience, according to Nielsen Music, marking her 36th hit on the chart. It's her highest debut in more than 20 years: "Scream," with brotherMichael, launched at No. 6 on June 3, 1995. Janet Jackson's "That's the Way Love Goes" remains the record-holder as the only song to debut at No. 1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay (May 1, 1993).

2015 BET Awards: Puffy's Salute to Bad Boy, Smokey Robinson & Janet Jackson Tributes Ring in Show's 15th Anniversary

An early supporter of "No Sleeep," adult R&B WDAS Philadelphia, played the track 22 times during the tracking week ending June 28. Derrick "DC" Corbett, the station's director of urban programming, tells Billboard that the song "just felt like us. It's a perfect summertime groove, and it's rare when you hear a song and everyone's opinion of the record within the building is ultra-positive. That, coupled with the fact that she's an icon that we all grew up with, made it a no-brainer for us.

"We're happy to be a small contributor to her success with ['Sleeep'], and it's exciting to have her back in the mix."

The single arrived on June 22, a week after Jackson announced her Unbreakable World Tour, which is slated to kick off in Vancouver, B.C. on Aug. 31, with the first leg of North American dates planned through Nov. 13.

"No Sleeep," produced by longtime collaborators Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, previews Jackson's upcoming studio album, due in the fall, her first since 2008's Discipline.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6613041/janet-jackson-no-sleeep-debuts-airplay-charts

• Upvote 1

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6613041/janet-jackson-no-sleeep-debuts-airplay-charts

Janet Jackson's 'No Sleeep' Debuts on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay Charts

janet-jackson-amfar-2013billboard-650.jp

Radio helps power Jackson's comeback as her latest single launches. 'It's a perfect summertime groove,' one programmer beams.

Janet Jackson makes her Billboard chart return as "No Sleeep" debuts at No. 15 on the Adult R&B Songs chart (dated July 11) The sultry song marks her first entry on the list in five years; her last, "Nothing," peaked at No. 15 in May 2010.

"No Sleeep" grants Jackson her 27th hit on Adult R&B Songs (which originated in 1993), tying her with Faith Evans for third-most visits among women. Mary J. Blige leads with 51, followed by Mariah Carey (33). The debut also earns Jackson her highest entrance ever on the chart.

The new single concurrently bows on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay at No. 27 with 6.7 million in first-week audience, according to Nielsen Music, marking her 36th hit on the chart. It's her highest debut in more than 20 years: "Scream," with brother Michael, launched at No. 6 on June 3, 1995. Janet Jackson's "That's the Way Love Goes" remains the record-holder as the only song to debut at No. 1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay (May 1, 1993).

An early supporter of "No Sleeep," adult R&B WDAS Philadelphia, played the track 22 times during the tracking week ending June 28. Derrick "DC" Corbett, the station's director of urban programming, tells Billboard that the song "just felt like us. It's a perfect summertime groove, and it's rare when you hear a song and everyone's opinion of the record within the building is ultra-positive. That, coupled with the fact that she's an icon that we all grew up with, made it a no-brainer for us.

"We're happy to be a small contributor to her success with ['Sleeep'], and it's exciting to have her back in the mix."

The single arrived on June 22, a week after Jackson announced her Unbreakable World Tour, which is slated to kick off in Vancouver, B.C. on Aug. 31, with the first leg of North American dates planned through Nov. 13.

"No Sleeep," produced by longtime collaborators Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, previews Jackson's upcoming studio album, due in the fall, her first since 2008's Discipline.

No Sleeep

#40 United States

#51 South Africa

#124 Canada

#133 Sweden

#136 Australia

#161 United Kingdom

#177 Ireland

#191 Italy

#194 France

#196 Taiwan

ノー・スリープ