Mr. Wonder

The Janet Jackson Charts Thread

Well she tried sometimes we tell ourselves love is all you need the rest will work itself out that’s why the age old question of why do fools fall in love exists. Janet clearly believes in the power of love and most women tend to gravitate toward men that represent their fathers if a woman was loved and taught respect from her dad she ain’t gonna put up with no mess 

10 minutes ago, Black Eagle said:

She wants to be taken care of because she never had much of a father to begin with. That’s why she seeks out men who inevitably end up dominating or controlling her in some way. That’s something she’s probably aware of and needs to contend with before she gets into another relationship or the cycle will just continue. Or God forbid, she’ll pass that down to her son the way her mother passed it down to her.

I think when she takes in the gravity of Wissam and all that happened there she’s not looking for anything but to take care of her child. To me the situation feels a lot like life for many of us you try this doesn’t work you do that and it doesn’t work she went for love hell after that she went for security and let’s not play it like having a billionaires baby is a loss that’s an upgrade albeit with a headache 

57 minutes ago, Black Eagle said:

James was a drug addict two years before she married him. She still chose to marry him. René was jealous and insecure years before she married him. And she even stated she was uncertain the day of the wedding, but still, she chose to marry him. She made bad decisions and though Eissa is a blessing, having a baby with someone like Wissam was not a good idea either. That’s why she’s in a messy situation now with Wissam and custody. Wissam may not have been verbally abusive before the marriage, but he was definitely controlling long before Eissa came along. The way Janet dressed and acted changed dramatically starting in 2013/2014. She should’ve gotten out then. Now that she has Eissa, she’s stuck with Wissam for life. And that’s not all Wissam’s fault.

and like I said who's to say All of the men were like that before she married him. Who told you Rene was jealous and insecure? I need to see a receipt of that interview cause I never heard her say she was unsure of marrying Rene. Nobody said anything was all Wissam's fault. Janet could've married him without letting him control her so yeah that part was on her.

Janet spoke on Rene being insecure shortly after the divorce I remember two things one she specifically said Rene had a problem on the LWNDWY video shoot with Antonio feeling up Janet and the other thing she mentioned it was nice to date without having to pick up the check