Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

Better late than never I guess. Im sure Ill be entertained.

I cant with fans shading fans because they want Janet to get on her shit. That's garbage!

Exactly and people want to pick a fight, because they're mad at an opinion.

I knew it was coming eventually (keyword being eventually) but two months later is entirely too long.

And that pink Stan is the first to think his dumb opinions are fact ?

I was optimistic before because it was a bit early and people were making quick assumptions, but...

Edited by J. Weezy

I still want to know, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK THOSE BITCHES SO FUCKING LONG, AND WHEN THE FUCK DO THEY PLAN ON RELEASING IT!!?? 

That goddamned video better be a good one! I'M STILL FUCKING ANNOYED, and I will not keep my hopes up!

I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:

I think the plan is to let Missy release first and then follow that with the BIU video. It's smart, imo, building off their individual success. 

• Upvote 2

Better late than never I guess. Im sure Ill be entertained.

I cant with fans shading fans because they want Janet to get on her shit. That's garbage!

No, we're saying things are coming. 

It's a bit much to say you're "over" an era a little over a month after an album release. That's ridiculous.

Especially when you know the project is not going to have a traditional roll out and you know things are coming.  

• Upvote 4

No, we're saying things are coming. 

It's a bit much to say you're "over" an era a little over a month after an album release. That's ridiculous.

Especially when you know the project is not going to have a traditional roll out and you know things are coming.  

:coffee:  Some "fans" are so lame at times... I'm tellin you.. See 

Janet is on a three year plan and her "fans", who previously thought she retired, wants it all in one month

They know who they are... #NotGeneralizing

• Upvote 3