what changes do you think there'll be on this leg of the tour?

all4U

So we've heard already that when the show starts back up again (30th March, Birmingham, UK) that it will be "better" than it was, and that she's added/changed stuff up

What do you think she will have changed? I have the feeling there may be an extra song or two from the Unbreakable album, and possibly a new dance routine or two

I'm hoping the show isn't drastically different, to the extent where it's unrecognisable from the other legs, as overall it looks like an incredible show - although I don't imagine there will be too many extreme overhauls due to the amount of time/money/effort this would require. 

I just think Janet will add a couple of more songs from the album.....hopefully cut out one medley in order to sing a couple of more songs in their entirety.  She can definitely cut out "The Best Things In Life Are Free" even though I think that song was bigger in Europe. Cut out "Alright" and "Scream" and for just once sing "Empty".  "Empty" would be such a surpise to the hardcore fans especially if they create a routine for it too! Wishful thinking. But I mean it would just take the concert to a whole different level if she sang "Empty". 

• Upvote 1

I just think Janet will add a couple of more songs from the album.....hopefully cut out one medley in order to sing a couple of more songs in their entirety.  She can definitely cut out "The Best Things In Life Are Free" even though I think that song was bigger in Europe. Cut out "Alright" and "Scream" and for just once sing "Empty".  "Empty" would be such a surpise to the hardcore fans especially if they create a routine for it too! Wishful thinking. But I mean it would just take the concert to a whole different level if she sang "Empty". 

no sorry

best things in life are free is popular and hot in europe

Alright is too good a song to cut for an album track, despite empty being fantastic and scream needs to stay coz it's a nod to her brother.

bye 

• Upvote 1

no sorry

Alright is too good a song to cut for an album track, despite empty being fantastic and scream needs to stay coz it's a nod to her brother.

bye 

I did say Best Things In Life Are Free was a bigger song in Europe.  Again I said wishful thinking.  It's not that serious just my opinion. I would take "Scream" and "Alright" if they were sung in their entirety. 

no sorry

bye 

thank you! Alright better not be taken out. Hell Janet used to change outfits during her shows just for that one song. It had it's own damn theme. Hell naw lol

Definitely think The Best Things In Life Are Free should stay in Europe, it's one of her best known songs here, I'm sure she could cut it in the US and it wouldn't make that much of a difference. 

Only thing I would like to see is even more songs from Unbreakable added. Agreed that Well Travelled would be a great closer, Take Me Away, The Great Forever and Dammn Baby would be amazing on the tour too. I don't really expect anything to change though. 

• Upvote 1