what changes do you think there'll be on this leg of the tour?

all4U

She can cut ATAP.. Keep IGL 

She really needs to cut After You Fall.. Knowing her, she won't 

Wall Nothing stayed during the Number Ones tour so I don't think After You Fall will be going anywhere, that doesn't really bother me though. 

What does it matter whether the shit is cheap or free??????????

My god, juss nitpicking over every single thing  

idk how anything on her tour is cheap or free.. Like her outfit and shoes are customized.. Her hair doesn't look cheap.. The dancers are female so I guess she's saving money that way.. Idk

• Upvote 1

What does it matter whether the shit is cheap or free 

What is matter to some person is to see the artist to have ambition with their show. 

It's nice to pay and see a project where you can feel that the artist try to do the best for his show. Janet is doing her best in terms of dancing and singing but in terms of entertainment is 50/50 To me. 

This unbreakable tour is amazing to me as I'm a fan. but I wish she put more effect on that show more interactions with the dancers. . . I'm ok with the outfit even if like more the white version. 

And I'm not only complaining or I'm not negative I'm just telling how I see things. :) 

What is matter to some person is to see the artist to have ambition with their show. 

It's nice to pay and see a project where you can feel that the artist try to do the best for his show. Janet is doing her best in terms of dancing and singing but in terms of entertainment is 50/50 To me. 

This unbreakable tour is amazing to me as I'm a fan. but I wish she put more effect on that show more interactions with the dancers. . . I'm ok with the outfit even if like more the white version. 

And I'm not only complaining or I'm not negative I'm just telling how I see things. :) 

So Janet doesn't have ambition and needs more interaction with dancers.. She needs more "effects" Whatever those last two "suggestions" mean *scratches head* 

since you're only a fan.. Not an investor or on her team, the show is amazing? So you've flip flopped from calling her multi-thousand dollar production cheap to amazing in less than 12 hours