Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

And that is where you and I differ. I don't give four fucks if Janet sells one album. I'm not about sales, billboard charts, and popularity contests. I'm all about her art and craft. Yet you criticize those who want to see more of her, and would actually like a REAL era. You are just a charts whore and ass kisser. Janet hasn't delivered this era, and her fans are most definitely fed up, and it is blowing up. It's bad enough that we haven't gotten any visuals, and why performances and videos are important. You never know what's going to happen when you tour. That's why you deliver an unforgettable era. On top of that, she has postponed and cancelled. These cancellations have caused, and costed her fans heartache, time, and lots of money. So you continue kissing her ass. The rest of us realistic fans will see it for what it is. 

I criticize those who have unrealistic expectations

Janet is an independent artists.. and as long as she's an indy.. The things she did in the past are gone.

I don't care about charts.. I still loved Damita Jo for what it's worth.. I still love 20 YO.. I love Janet Jackson (the album)... And I appreciate Dread Street. 

Yes Jodi.. We know.. You've been repeating the same thing over and over and over again for the last 9 months.

Why do you care if it "costed" her fans "heartache blah blah blah"... Didn't you go to a concert in the States? I think Jodi should worry more about Jodi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I criticize those who have unrealistic expectations

Janet is an independent artists.. and as long as she's an indy.. The things she did in the past are gone.

I don't care about charts.. I still loved Damita Jo for what it's worth.. I still love 20 YO.. I love Janet Jackson (the album)... And I appreciate Dread Street. 

Yes Jodi.. We know.. You've been repeating the same thing over and over and over again for the last 9 months.

Why do you care if it "costed" her fans "heartache blah blah blah"... Didn't you go to a concert in the States? I think Jodi should worry more about Joni

And you keep repeating the same bullshit that Janrt is doing it her way, and that she's and indipendent artist, as if that justifies her lack of performances, cancellations, and being in hiding. I'm not a self centered asshole. Yes I do care that her fans are affected. You continue praisimg her album sales, and repeating over and over and over that she's an independent artist, and that the album is the era, and I will repeat over and over and over, that a Janet Jackson album does not, nor will it ever suffice as an era. :)

• Upvote 1

Being independent has nothing to do with it. Adele is independent for example... 

A big name like Janet's would have had no difficulty finding gigs. 

There is soon many things wrong with that statement.. Where should I begin? 

1) Adele is 25 years old

2) Adele is NOT to be compared to anyone else aside from Adele (same with Beyonce & Taylor Swift). Adele is hotter than the sun right now.. She's at her peak musically.. Like Janet was in the mid-1990s. 

3) Adele isn't indy.. She signed to Columbia Records in 2008 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1046129/adele-inks-us-deal-with-columbia

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

There is soon many things wrong with that statement.. Where should I begin? 

1) Adele is 25 years old

2) Adele is NOT to be compared to anyone else aside from Adele (same with Beyonce & Taylor Swift). Adele is hotter than the sun right now.. She's at her peak musically.. Like Janet was in the mid-1990s. 

3) Adele isn't indy.. She signed to Columbia Records in 2008 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1046129/adele-inks-us-deal-with-columbia

Janet is 49 years old. Madonna is almost 60, and she gave her fans a great era. So that age bullshit is the most ridiculous and desperate excuse, and it's actually unflattering to Janet. Hell, even Tina Turner gave her fans great eras beyond her 50s. Try again!

• Upvote 5

And you keep repeating the same bullshit that Janrt is doing it her way, and that she's and indipendent artist, as if that justifies her lack of performances, cancellations, and being in hiding. I'm not a self centered asshole. Yes I do care that her fans are affected. You continue praisimg her album sales, and repeating over and over and over that she's an independent artist, and that the album is the era, and I will repeat over and over and over, that a Janet Jackson album does not, nor will it ever suffice as an era. :)

Nah you don't care about European fans.. You just want to continue to complain like you have been doing for the past 9 months.. I mean.. You're like a broken record and with every "Bad News".. Here you (And Austin's Trolls) are blabbing about what you want out of her and how "disappointed" and ungrateful you are... You're like Judi 

• Downvote 3

Janet is 49 years old. Madonna is almost 60, and she gave her fans a great era. So that age bullshit is the most ridiculous and desperate excuse, and it's actually unflattering to Janet. Hell, even Tina Turner gave her fans great eras beyond her 50s. Try again!

I don't know who Madonna is but I believe she's not an independent artist

She did? A shitty album.. With a GREAT promo tour.. How did that work out for her? Didn't she lose the #1 spot to some shitty American TV show? 

Oh.. Tina Turner? You're comparing Tina Turner with Janet Jackson.. Good night :lmao: With all due respect.. Janet works harder than Ms. Turner 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Nah you don't care about European fans.. You just want to continue to complain like you have been doing for the past 9 months.. I mean.. You're like a broken record and with every "Bad News".. Here you (And Austin's Trolls) are blabbing about what you want out of her and how "disappointed" and ungrateful you are... You're like Judi 

I care that Janet didn't deliver. I will continue to, whether you like it or not.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

Oh Game, you are so delusional. Madonna's fans are praising her all over social media, VS Janet fans, who have been bitching about her incognito approach. Whether her album is shitty or not, whether it went to number one or 100000 is completely irrelevant. Madonna still did performances, videos, a tour, interviews, and promos. Her fans are extatic. Even with her shitty and desperate "Bitch I'm Madonna" video, she delivered to her fans. Her fans have been promoting her, and praising her. Janet's fans have been trashing her. That really bothers me to death. 

• Upvote 2

Oh Game, you are so delusional. Madonna's fans are praising her all over social media, VS Janet fans, who have been bitching about her incognito approach. Whether her album is shitty or not, whether it went to number one or 100000 is completely irrelevant. Madonna still did performances, videos, a tour, interviews, and promos. Her fans are extatic. Even with her shitty and desperate "Bitch I'm Madonna" video, she delivered to her fans. Her fans have been promoting her, and praising her.

Janet's fans have been trashing her. That really bothers me to death. 

Sounds like a personal problem to me. You actually looking at Madonna fans' tweets :lmao: comparing them.. As if that means anything.

Madonna did all that and sold so little. Sounds like wasted money by her label bc they have plenty of money to blow

It bothers you yet here you are.. Trashing Janet.. Way to go Jodi 

Not sure why you're bringing up Madonna.. All I know about her is that she's old, untalented, and her album flopped.

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It dosen't matter what YOU or I think of Madonna, or how much she sold. Read this carefully; she gave her fans an era, and they are praising her. She put out videos, a tour, promotion, performances, interviews, and her fans are eating it all up. In this very thread, and in a site dedicated to her, you are in the minority when it comes to praising this era. 

It's funny how you bring up Adele's age, when all Adele does is stand there, yet when we bring up the fact that Tina, and Madonna are OLDER than Janet, all of a sudden, they don't count. You are delusional, and really reaching. Basically, you are saying Janet is too old and decrepit to deliver an era, but Madonna, and Tina arent. 

All that matters is that they are actually pleasing their fans. Your opinion about them dosen't matter.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 8

It dosen't matter what YOU or I think of Madonna, or how much she sold. Read this carefully; she gave her fans an era, and they are praising her. She put out videos, a tour, promotion, performances, interviews, and her fans are eating it all up. In this very thread, and in a site dedicated to her, you are in the minority when it comes to praising this era. 

It's funny how you bring up Adele's age, when all Adele does is stand there, yet when we bring up the fact that Tina, and Madonna are OLDER than Janet, all of a sudden, they don't count. You are delusional, and really reaching. Basically, you are saying Janet is too old and decrepit to deliver an era, but Madonna, and Tina arent. 

All that matters is that they are actually pleasintheir fans. Your opinion about them dosen't matter.

:yawn: Blah Blah Blah.. Let's see the results of that: FLOP SHITTY ALBUM... I'll take a GREAT album over a GREAT promotional tour any day... How about you?  

I'll be in the minority.. ^_^ As long as I love it.. That's all that matters to me :) Yew Mad

I don't think I said Tina (a respected legendary industry puppet) or Madonna (a talentless hack) doesn't count

I'm saying Janet is an independent artist with different rules than those who are signed to multi-million dollar companies with HUGE budgets... THAT'S what I'm saying.. You compared and brought up those two legends... I didn't

I'm pleased.. And I'm a fan who gets it.. #Reality

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It dosen't matter. Being an independent dosen't mean you can't at least make appearances, promotions, and give performances. You can pull the age, and independent card all fucking day, but you're not convincing us. If YOU are all that matters, then why are you arguing? Log off, go listen to the album, and leave us "ungrateful" fans complaining about Janet; as I stated, wetting our pussies with these "huge announcements" and telling us how "excited" she is, and "I hope you guys enjoy it" then leaving us with a dried pussy when the time comes to deliver. Am I mad? Fuck yes I'm mad! A Janet era that was supposed to approach us never got to us.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 4

It dosen't matter. Being an independent dosen't mean you can't at least make appearances, promotions, and give performances. You can pull the age, and independent card all fucking day, but you're not convincing us. If YOU are all that matters, then why are you arguing? Log off, go listen to the album, and leave us ungrateful fans complaining about Janet; as I stated, wetting our pussies with these "huge announcements" and telling us how "excited" she is, and "I hope you guys enjoy it" then leaving us with a dried pussy when the time comes to deliver. Am I mad? Fuck yes I'm mad! A Janet era that was supposed to approach us never got to us.

You and the rest of the trolls need to log off.. You're just ruining this forum with your negativity. 

Again.. I rather have a great album; shitty promo than a shit album and great promo (i.e. Damita Jo - Discipline) 

If you don't understand the difference between a signed artist and an indy artist.. That's not my problem. 

#NewMovement #YewMad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You and the rest of the trolls need to log off.. You're just ruining this forum with your negativity. 

Again.. I rather have a great album; shitty promo than a shit album and great promo (i.e. Damita Jo - Discipline) 

If you don't understand the difference between a signed artist and an indy artist.. That's not my problem. 

#NewMovement #YewMad

#that's_How_I_Bore_It_Up

You can't even Hashtag correctly.. You're bored Jodi.. Go play with yourself :yawn: I'm going to watch the Democrat Debate.. You can continue to be petty and mad :) 

Finally you got two things right. I can't hashtag for shit, and I'm bored. My man and I already played with each other. I have that one covered. Goodnight, ass licker. :)

• Upvote 2