• Announcements

• Angela

Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

bu.

Janet UK tour postponed!

Tweets are public domain. 

I don't want my ass on BBC :rolleyes:. I privatised. 

I'm so glad none of this affects me. -_- 

it affects me though :rolleyes:

Edited by Dammn Bu

I'm wondering if this affects the World Cup. Her dancer, Allison, was doing a Periscope yesterday and was saying how excited she was to perform there. 

I'm wondering if this affects the World Cup. Her dancer, Allison, was doing a Periscope yesterday and was saying how excited she was to perform there. 

it might as well. 

• Upvote 1

I don't want my ass on BBC :rolleyes:. I privatised. 

it affects me though :rolleyes:

And I'm so sorry for that Bu I really am. -_- 

• Upvote 1

...and its not just the UK dates...most of Europe it seems. Paris, Germany both cancelled. Not a good look at all.

Fans deserve an explaination better than "scheduling conflicts", which is just a load of shit. This has really put a downer on my day. Honestly why should i invest so much energy on this shit. I was actually convinced I was gonna meet her that night.

...and its not just the UK dates...most of Europe it seems. Paris, Germany both cancelled. Not a good look at all.

Fans deserve an explaination better than "scheduling conflicts", which is just a load of shit. This has really put a downer on my day. Honestly why should i invest so much energy on this shit. I was actually convinced I was gonna meet her that night.

Where are you seeing the Paris cancellation? My friend has tickets but hasn't gotten an email yet.

well fine if some gigs maybe paris and glasgow had not sold as much as expected but I saw the ticket map for seats at the o2 in London at it was decent full - fuller than jason derulo a few weeks ago and he still played.

she could have just cancelled the poorly selling shows.

there is no way they will be re-scheduled because that would mean they would be taking place AFTER the already rescheduled shows she's got in the U.S, which would mean after summer basically.

I'm pissed off because I feel, realistically, that that's it now, she probably won't do another tour, and if she does perform, it won't be in Europe.

what's also bullshit is that it takes up to 15 days for me to get my money back.

Where are you seeing the Paris cancellation? My friend has tickets but hasn't gotten an email yet.

Sorry i could be wrong....on FB a fan in Paris stated they got the email.

scheduling conflicts is obviously a fucking lie, which annoys me as well. How can there be a conflict with other things when this tour has been taking place and arranged for like 6 months.

And I'm so sorry for that Bu I really am. -_- 

Thanks habibi :(

According to BBC she canned the rest of Europe

Im glad you edited that cuz i was coming back to post :lol:

I could have somewhat handled rescheduled dates but this is just -_-...yeah, i really should not invest my energy in this shit. I had my outfit picked and everything. Im lucky that i already seen her in Charlotte, but for the other fans that havent had the chance this era, i would be gutted as a a diehard. Even my friend who is one of the ones that had forgotten who she was, is gutted.

Hoping for clarification soon.

Well. ... not surprised when she doesn't fill up areas she is sick (rockwitchu tour) or something else. . . anyway I'm pissed too.

Hope she will cancel Paris too as I'm not feeling to see her.... BTW Im not buying her next album lol

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but how many dates overseas have been postponed (cancelled)? I've seen 4 dates listed, have more popped up? 

Why would you pray to the same person who postponed the tour? :unsure:

:lmao: Only you would catch that. :lmao:

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but how many dates overseas have been postponed (cancelled)? I've seen 4 dates listed, have more popped up? 

i think about 10 in total

i think about 10 in total

That's awful, I feel terrible for all of the fans that she's disappointing.

Let me preface all that I'm saying with I hope this cancellation is not pertaining to Jan's health.

But what a fucking mess..... If Mikel was upset about negativity, he couldn't have closed the board at a better time smh.

Janet and her team need to release a statement STAT. This is horrible press and her fans at this point are rightfully furious. They need to do something to alleviate it ASAP. 

We haven't had shit to really look forward to this era other than the tour, and even that has been such a painstaking process for us.

• Upvote 2

That's awful, I feel terrible for all of the fans that she's disappointing.

i just cheked, it's actually 17 shows cancelled.

i think what is most disappointing is how obvious it is that they won't take place. She won't come back to Europe. - she has US shows until the end of August.

European fans are being refunded. There is no way they are going to give new european dates, and expect people to buy tickets for a second time. 

won't happen. that is probably literally it for European fans.  - U.S dates will be cancelled soon - mark my words!

• Upvote 1

i just cheked, it's actually 17 shows cancelled.

i think what is most disappointing is how obvious it is that they won't take place. She won't come back to Europe. - she has US shows until the end of August.

European fans are being refunded. There is no way they are going to give new european dates, and expect people to buy tickets for a second time. 

won't happen. that is probably literally it for European fans.  - U.S dates will be cancelled soon - mark my words!

hope  you are wrong but I'm pretty sure you are right. . .

Just give it up Janet. Go to the Middle East and enjoy the rest of your life. Smh 

!!!!

this is not the way to go out.