Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

You call me "3rd wheel".. Bu calls me daily :coffee: 

These Bey-fans acting brand new

That's nice, but since he & I be talkin hourly, once a day is cute fa you -_-

Yea they really have no clue what stanning for a Legend is about, thirsty Icons and Legends are 2 very different things they don't understand:coffee:

• Upvote 1

Unbreakable is a great album, and I think all along most of us have wanted the public to know what a great album it is.    Whatever reason the cancellations, I hope at the very least she does not sleep on the album and come up with some great videos for some of the great tracks that are on the CD.    At the very least, I hope another single is released to radio soon here in the US.   I wonder what this means for The Great Forever and its release in the UK?

• Upvote 2

That's nice, but since he & I be talkin hourly, once a day is cute fa you -_-

Yea they really have no clue what stanning for a Legend is about, thirsty Icons and Legends are 2 very different things they don't understand:coffee:

You must be makin a KILLIN with yo sales #SexPhoneOperator #Overpriced :coffee: 

No one tours without a sponsor. Do they think Janet is some local band?! :lmao: Like honestly...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unbreakable is a great album, and I think all along most of us have wanted the public to know what a great album it is.    Whatever reason the cancellations, I hope at the very least she does not sleep on the album and come up with some great videos for some of the great tracks that are on the CD.    At the very least, I hope another single is released to radio soon here in the US.   I wonder what this means for The Great Forever and its release in the UK?

Nah.. I couldn't care less if the general public knew what they're missing. It hit #1.. No promo.. Janet's laughing all the way to the bank 

Y'all still begging for videos. Wow

• Downvote 1

Nah.. I couldn't care less if the general public knew what they're missing. It hit #1.. No promo.. Janet's laughing all the way to the bank 

Y'all still begging for videos. Wow

Game! Yeah, how horrible for us to want videos snd live performances. You do too. Stop trying to be in denial! :rolleyes:

I wonder if she ever cared about touring outside of the States?  Surely Janet and her team knew that in order for those dates to sell, there would have to be promo.   Given the team she has, especially with Jimmy and Terry, I am sort of surprised things have been happening the way they have.   There was so much promise.

5/23 - Tucson Arena - Tucson, AZ
5/24 - Isleta Amphitheatre - Albuquerque, NM
5/29 - Legacy Arena - Birmingham, AL
5/31 - Verizon Arena - N. Little Rock, AR
6/2 - iWireless Center - Moline, IL
6/5 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee , WI
6/10 - Scope Arena - Norfolk, VA
6/14 - Giant Center - Hershey, PA
6/21 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, NH
6/22 - Dunkin' Donuts Center - Providence, RI
7/16 - BOK Center - Tulsa, OK
8/10 - LJVM Coliseum - Winston-Salem, NC

These dates were pulled from her FB page ?

I think it is an older person running the social media pages.  They don't understand IG, the hashtag are random af.  I do think she could have solely promoted this through social media without doing one interview but it had to be done correctly.  But I guess the PR team has to do whatever she is comfortable with and speaking and being seen in public was not one of them.  So I'm not sure how much the PR team could do anyway.

It has to be an older person cause they don't know wtf they doing.

dont go reading the comments under the Billboard article......they are going in on Janet :coffee:

Oh Lord I could only imagine. Madonna fans are always in Janet related article on billboard. There's one psychotic Madonna fan and goes by the name of JoanCrawford and BettyDavis and he drags Janet all the time whenever there's an article about her. I call them old dinosaurs and tell them to go comment on a Madonnasaur post instead of stalking Janet articles.