Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Tweets are public domain. 

I don't want my ass on BBC :rolleyes:. I privatised. 

I'm so glad none of this affects me. -_- 

it affects me though :rolleyes:

Edited by Dammn Bu

...and its not just the UK dates...most of Europe it seems. Paris, Germany both cancelled. Not a good look at all.

Fans deserve an explaination better than "scheduling conflicts", which is just a load of shit. This has really put a downer on my day. Honestly why should i invest so much energy on this shit. I was actually convinced I was gonna meet her that night.

...and its not just the UK dates...most of Europe it seems. Paris, Germany both cancelled. Not a good look at all.

Fans deserve an explaination better than "scheduling conflicts", which is just a load of shit. This has really put a downer on my day. Honestly why should i invest so much energy on this shit. I was actually convinced I was gonna meet her that night.

Where are you seeing the Paris cancellation? My friend has tickets but hasn't gotten an email yet.

well fine if some gigs maybe paris and glasgow had not sold as much as expected but I saw the ticket map for seats at the o2 in London at it was decent full - fuller than jason derulo a few weeks ago and he still played.

she could have just cancelled the poorly selling shows.

there is no way they will be re-scheduled because that would mean they would be taking place AFTER the already rescheduled shows she's got in the U.S, which would mean after summer basically.

I'm pissed off because I feel, realistically, that that's it now, she probably won't do another tour, and if she does perform, it won't be in Europe.

what's also bullshit is that it takes up to 15 days for me to get my money back.

scheduling conflicts is obviously a fucking lie, which annoys me as well. How can there be a conflict with other things when this tour has been taking place and arranged for like 6 months.

According to BBC she canned the rest of Europe

Im glad you edited that cuz i was coming back to post :lol:

I could have somewhat handled rescheduled dates but this is just -_-...yeah, i really should not invest my energy in this shit. I had my outfit picked and everything. Im lucky that i already seen her in Charlotte, but for the other fans that havent had the chance this era, i would be gutted as a a diehard. Even my friend who is one of the ones that had forgotten who she was, is gutted.

Hoping for clarification soon.

Well. ... not surprised when she doesn't fill up areas she is sick (rockwitchu tour) or something else. . . anyway I'm pissed too.

Hope she will cancel Paris too as I'm not feeling to see her.... BTW Im not buying her next album lol

Let me preface all that I'm saying with I hope this cancellation is not pertaining to Jan's health.

But what a fucking mess..... If Mikel was upset about negativity, he couldn't have closed the board at a better time smh.

Janet and her team need to release a statement STAT. This is horrible press and her fans at this point are rightfully furious. They need to do something to alleviate it ASAP. 

We haven't had shit to really look forward to this era other than the tour, and even that has been such a painstaking process for us.

• Upvote 2

That's awful, I feel terrible for all of the fans that she's disappointing.

i just cheked, it's actually 17 shows cancelled.

i think what is most disappointing is how obvious it is that they won't take place. She won't come back to Europe. - she has US shows until the end of August.

European fans are being refunded. There is no way they are going to give new european dates, and expect people to buy tickets for a second time. 

won't happen. that is probably literally it for European fans.  - U.S dates will be cancelled soon - mark my words!

• Upvote 1

i just cheked, it's actually 17 shows cancelled.

i think what is most disappointing is how obvious it is that they won't take place. She won't come back to Europe. - she has US shows until the end of August.

European fans are being refunded. There is no way they are going to give new european dates, and expect people to buy tickets for a second time. 

won't happen. that is probably literally it for European fans.  - U.S dates will be cancelled soon - mark my words!

hope  you are wrong but I'm pretty sure you are right. . .