Janet UK tour postponed!

bu.

Im glad you edited that cuz i was coming back to post :lol:

I could have somewhat handled rescheduled dates but this is just -_-...yeah, i really should not invest my energy in this shit. I had my outfit picked and everything. Im lucky that i already seen her in Charlotte, but for the other fans that havent had the chance this era, i would be gutted as a a diehard. Even my friend who is one of the ones that had forgotten who she was, is gutted.

Hoping for clarification soon.

not sure why American/Canadian fans are commenting. This has nothing to do with you. 

Im sure Janet is still doing Dubai tho :lmao: 

• Downvote 1

Well if she's doing Dubai I doubt it's her health. I don't understand why if this is to do with sales why she didn't do a less ambitious, smaller tour. One UK show and so on. It is very disappointing that I know I won't be seeing this show. Especially when for once I tried to hold out watching footage and such. 

Life goes on I guess........

• Upvote 1

Smaller venues in Europe? That's the best way to go. The last tour was her first time touring there in 13 years. 

If she can book venues between 2,000 to 8,000 and actually go all over Europe, it would sell fine. Maybe arenas weren't the best thing to do, especially without major commercial success and promotion.

Well if she's doing Dubai I doubt it's her health. I don't understand why if this is to do with sales why she didn't do a less ambitious, smaller tour. One UK show and so on. It is very disappointing that I know I won't be seeing this show. Especially when for once I tried to hold out watching footage and such. 

Life goes on I guess........

if she does dubai she's bullshit and i will really lose interest

• Downvote 1

not sure why American/Canadian fans are commenting. This has nothing to do with you. 

Im sure Janet is still doing Dubai tho :lmao: 

If she does Dubai that would rule out the health issue theory.  It would also rule out the alleged rumor of Joe's health theory.  So then one would have to ask what is the scheduling conflict in Europe.  If it is sales you still have a full month to campaign and promote to fill some of the seats.  I feel bad for her dancers and her band.  They could be doing other gigs.  two of them already halfway defected doing that halftime show.  

i'm as disappointed by this whole mess as I was by the stupid decision to start wearing dead animals as coats for that bullshit company blackglama or whatever.

PETA is trash.  If she wants to wear fur she has a right to.  She has worn fur before and no one said anything.  Humans lives are what matter.  Animals are beneath us.  Anyone who thinks differently needs a straight jacket.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out what's going on.

My hope for the European fans is...they get the show all over the continent in smaller venues. It's wonderful and so many fans/casual fans deserve to see this show.

My hope for the tour is...that it DOES continue.

My hope for Janet...is that she's OK.

Outside of that, I have nothing more to add.

PETA is trash.  If she wants to wear fur she has a right to.  She has worn fur before and no one said anything.  Humans lives are what matter.  Animals are beneath us.  Anyone who thinks differently needs a straight jacket.  

(comment deleted by Angie).

other animals are beaneath us? i think you'll find we're the only ones causing mass-destruction to own planet. 

wearing fur is for losers who have zero regard for the suffering of other beings... You think she skinned those minks herself? of course not, probably couldn't bare to.

Edited by Angela
inappropriate language
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol we are animals you fucking mong.

other animals are beaneath us? i think you'll find we're the only ones causing mass-destruction to own planet. 

wearing fur is for losers who have zero regard for the suffering of other beings... You think she skinned those minks herself? of course not, probably couldn't bare to.

100% with you.. . 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol we are animals you fucking mong.

You're opinion is outdated and no one cares about caged minks, bred for their fur much like no one cares about bred cows killed for their meat, milk, fur/skin

If Janet killed a lion then that's one thing.. but if she wants to buy fur with your money.. Well jokes on you 

To see how flawed your "example" is.. Most people would bare to kill their own meals let alone shave a sheep or pick cotton... You're doing too much for something out of your control 

• Downvote 2

I feel sorry for y'all but as long as her ass doesn't cancel the US dates then i'm good. This is pretty ridiculous. 2 weeks before the show starts all dates get cancelled? Is something going on over there in Europe that we don't know about?