Janet tweets!

JoeJoe

What's the point of this video? 

I guess she's just trying to give us something to ease the pain. I know a few fans were saying at least give us some behind the scenes stuff. Besides the Dubai World Cup is hashtagged in that tweet. We'll see what happens after she performs

I guess she's just trying to give us something to ease the pain. I know a few fans were saying at least give us some behind the scenes stuff. Besides the Dubai World Cup is hashtagged in that tweet. We'll see what happens after she performs

nothing will lol

Um no, she should keep her mouth shut and not mention that Dubai thing for a while, that's like trolling European fans: watch what I'm doin, where I'm goin - nowhere near Europe you bitchezzz!! Fans are going wild in the comments section, and I can totally see why.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Um no, she should keep her mouth shut and not mention that Dubai thing for a while, that's like trolling European fans: watch what I'm doin, where I'm goin - nowhere near Europe you bitchezzz!! Fans are going wild in the comments section, and I can totally see why.

SCREAMING

• Upvote 5

Meh. It's  a no win situation at this point. She dammed if she says something dammed if she doesn't. At the end of the day, dates were canceled.

• Upvote 4