Janet tweets!

JoeJoe

YEW MAD AF STILLLLLL FUMING!!! :lmao: making up lies 

I'm not happy, you have a problem with that? Dear ub1814, just learn how to deal with other people's opinions. As I said, this is what I THINK this whole thing is (even before Europe got cancelled) - doesn't mean that I'm right, just as it doesn't mean that you're right if you disagree.

• Upvote 2

What I ment is that to me it feels like the communication between her and fans seems to be more like 'between a company and a customer' opposite to 'communication between an adored artist and her caring fans'... That's just the feeling I get from this whole situation. I do believe it is possible to have more personal communication between an artist and her fans also on social media, not only face to face. :)

How do you have a personal connection between fans on social media? 

• Downvote 2

I'm not happy, you have a problem with that? Dear ub1814, just learn how to deal with other people's opinions. As I said, this is what I THINK this whole thing is (even before Europe got cancelled) - doesn't mean that I'm right, just as it doesn't mean that you're right if you disagree.

You can have your opinion... But It Doesn't mean ANYTHING. I know yew mad... So mad you made up that lie about her husband 

Repeating your opinion over and over and over while attempting to be libelous (borderline hating) towards Janet is unnecessary. 

Janet can express her excitement in any way she wants. You could always hit that unfollow button or log out button if you don't like how Janet is handling this era. 

Yew mad bc she canceled her euro tour. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now what? You're going to cry about it until....? Get over it. It's done. Move on already. Sheesh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can have your opinion... But It Doesn't mean ANYTHING. I know yew mad... So mad you made up that lie about her husband 

Repeating your opinion over and over and over while attempting to be libelous (borderline hating) towards Janet is unnecessary. 

Janet can express her excitement in any way she wants. You could always hit that unfollow button or log out button if you don't like how Janet is handling this era. 

Yew mad bc she canceled her euro tour. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now what? You're going to cry about it until....? Get over it. It's done. Move on already. Sheesh

Lie is a false statement presented as a fact - I never did that. Yes, Janet can do whatever she wants, but she's not learning from her own mistakes and just effs her career up more and more, it's painful to watch. Don't worry about me, I'm getting over it - already changed my flight date and will have a blast at Soulection concert. I'll still support Janet if she tries to rebuild her reputation in Europe, but thousands won't because her PR team sucks and is digging a deep hole for her.

• Upvote 4

I would've put something out a little more direct and personal to the fans in Europe. At least one of those laying down videos, it's possible that Janet's hands are tied & she has a limited amount that she can say. But a short video saying, "Hey guys, I hate that things didn't go as planned...sometimes it's out of my control. I intend to reschedule those dates if possible. Europe I love you beyond words." People would be upset but they would feel let down easier. Just randomly tweeting lyrics feels distant and cold. lol 

And this video could have been released a long time ago because it's obviously old...but that's neither here nor there, I wouldn't have said "what what I'm doing, watch where I'm going..." When she's been on a low profile & people are watching, but she's not showing up. I love this woman to the end, as an individual but it's still business. I'm sure she knows this isn't going anywhere near as planned. 

• Upvote 6

Um no, she should keep her mouth shut and not mention that Dubai thing for a while, that's like trolling European fans: watch what I'm doin, where I'm goin - nowhere near Europe you bitchezzz!! Fans are going wild in the comments section, and I can totally see why.

>_<>_< 

I would've put something out a little more direct and personal to the fans in Europe. At least one of those laying down videos, it's possible that Janet's hands are tied & she has a limited amount that she can say. But a short video saying, "Hey guys, I hate that things didn't go as planned...sometimes it's out of my control. I intend to reschedule those dates if possible. Europe I love you beyond words." People would be upset but they would feel let down easier. Just randomly tweeting lyrics feels distant and cold. lol 

And this video could have been released a long time ago because it's obviously old...but that's neither here nor there, I wouldn't have said "what what I'm doing, watch where I'm going..." When she's been on a low profile & people are watching, but she's not showing up. I love this woman to the end, as an individual but it's still business. I'm sure she knows this isn't going anywhere near as planned. 

This.

Lie is a false statement presented as a fact - I never did that. Yes, Janet can do whatever she wants, 

The official definition of a lie is: an intentional false statement.. Which is what your post is.

Janet can do whatever she wants.. The end.

Yew can be mad about but don't ruin it for the fans. And don't go from thread to thread trying to bombard it with your meaningless opinion. That's the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results) 

Your opinion does NOT matter. You are NOT an expert. You are NOT an international icon.. You are NOT a nominee for the RRHOF. You have NOT sold millions of records world wide. You ARE not on her team.. You are NOT her. Your opinion DOES NOT MATTER. K. Byeeee

• Downvote 1

The official definition of a lie is: an intentional false statement.. Which is what your post is.

Janet can do whatever she wants.. The end.

Yew can be mad about but don't ruin it for the fans. And don't go from thread to thread trying to bombard it with your meaningless opinion. That's the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results) 

Your opinion does NOT matter. You are NOT an expert. You are NOT an international icon.. You are NOT a nominee for the RRHOF. You have NOT sold millions of records world wide. You ARE not on her team.. You are NOT her. Your opinion DOES NOT MATTER. K. Byeeee

No honey, yew lack attention to detail.

Yew should also take your own advice and not attack everyone who has a different opinion 'cause it ain't gonna change a thing - by this definition yew are already insane. Seen yew do this for YEARS, get a life. Yew are also the most delusional and irrational person I've ever come across online, byeee gurl.

• Upvote 4

Did she not tweet the following: You're missing me, I'm missing you... I'll be rescheduling our Unbreakable shows in Europe as soon as I can. Xoxo?

Am I missing something here?  Yeah it's not a video with Janet going into detail about what happened but she said she would be rescheduling the shows in Europe as soon as she can.  We don't really know what really happened with Live Nation.  Janet is probably livid but she's not going to add to the disappointment by showing just how livid she might be and just how shocked she was with how Live Nation handled the whole thing.  Think about it....if they reached out to Janet letting her know that they were cancelling the shows due to whatever reason whether it was low ticket sales or not, Janet probably said "fuck it" with Live Nation and told them since they are making the decision to pull the dates then they should be the ones to let the fans know that way it would show us that it was out of her control.  And why would Janet then tweet that she is going to fix this and reschedule the European dates?  We have no idea what went down but she communicated to us and I'm sorry that she didn't deliver the message in a way that would have suited you more but it's business that she needs to take care of because she does care enough to continue the tour in Europe.  She wants to perform for you guys and Janet is not mean spirited and never has been so I doubt she is taking this lightly and is trying to reschedule the dates at different venues where both Live Nation and her fans will be happy with.

• Upvote 1

Did she not tweet the following: You're missing me, I'm missing you... I'll be rescheduling our Unbreakable shows in Europe as soon as I can. Xoxo?

Am I missing something here?  Yeah it's not a video with Janet going into detail about what happened but she said she would be rescheduling the shows in Europe as soon as she can.  We don't really know what really happened with Live Nation.  Janet is probably livid but she's not going to add to the disappointment by showing just how livid she might be and just how shocked she was with how Live Nation handled the whole thing.  Think about it....if they reached out to Janet letting her know that they were cancelling the shows due to whatever reason whether it was low ticket sales or not, Janet probably said "fuck it" with Live Nation and told them since they are making the decision to pull the dates then they should be the ones to let the fans know that way it would show us that it was out of her control.  And why would Janet then tweet that she is going to fix this and reschedule the European dates?  We have no idea what went down but she communicated to us and I'm sorry that she didn't deliver the message in a way that would have suited you more but it's business that she needs to take care of because she does care enough to continue the tour in Europe.  She wants to perform for you guys and Janet is not mean spirited and never has been so I doubt she is taking this lightly and is trying to reschedule the dates at different venues where both Live Nation and her fans will be happy with.

If Janet can let fans know she's excited to "meet" them via video promo, then she can let fans know "she's disappointed" in the same way. One is more direct than the other. When you get a tweet, it could come from anywhere (even if I do believe she tweeted it) but Janet is a professional. To act like because she's pissed off she can't make a statement means that during the entire Super Bowl era, the MJ trial, death, Latoya fiasco in the 90s, the reporter attacking her, the Ms.Jones interview...she would have flown off the handle. She is able to maintain composure & speak. We've seen her do it countless times. 

Also, her leaving it to Live Nation to inform the fans "since they made the decision" is a lackluster way of handling it as well because her fanbase is not a Live Nation fanbase, in other words if Live Nation cuts EVERY show...it doesn't hurt their brand of concert goers. It hurts hers. People will still go to a Live Nation show. 

Her tweeting her lyrics is not the same as her sending a video message. It doesn't have the same impact, period. 

• Upvote 2

If Janet can let fans know she's excited to "meet" them via video promo, then she can let fans know "she's disappointed" in the same way. One is more direct than the other. When you get a tweet, it could come from anywhere (even if I do believe she tweeted it) but Janet is a professional. To act like because she's pissed off she can't make a statement means that during the entire Super Bowl era, the MJ trial, death, Latoya fiasco in the 90s, the reporter attacking her, the Ms.Jones interview...she would have flown off the handle. She is able to maintain composure & speak. We've seen her do it countless times. 

Also, her leaving it to Live Nation to inform the fans "since they made the decision" is a lackluster way of handling it as well because her fanbase is not a Live Nation fanbase, in other words if Live Nation cuts EVERY show...it doesn't hurt their brand of concert goers. It hurts hers. People will still go to a Live Nation show. 

Her tweeting her lyrics is not the same as her sending a video message. It doesn't have the same impact, period. 

Basically. 

And Janet played a major role in why these shows got cancelled.

Whatever, pretty sure it's just an event Wissam hooked her on to improve his wife's status in the region...It's not for the fans anyway, no need to shove it down hurt fans' throats.

this is the COMPLETE TRUTH

those people at this event in dubai don't care if she performs. They're not fans. They haven't bought tickets to see Janet perform, they bought tickets to see horse races, and Janet just HAPPENS to be performing there, kylie minogue performed there last week, she's just part of the entertainment for rich people and their horse racing.

if she wasn't married to Wissam she no doubt wouldn't be going there. - what's insulting is, like I said, the people she's performing for aren't even there for her, and it's still going ahead, 1000s of fans in Europe buy tickets specifically for Janet, and it's cancelled.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No honey, yew lack attention to detail.

Yew should also take your own advice and not attack everyone who has a different opinion 'cause it ain't gonna change a thing - by this definition yew are already insane. Seen yew do this for YEARS, get a life. Yew are also the most delusional and irrational person I've ever come across online, byeee gurl.

I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking this behavior of "fans" think their opinion has to be spread across every thread.

You seen me do this for years? I'm glad I have a following ^_^ #LongLiveTheKing

• Downvote 1

those people at this event in dubai don't care if she performs. They're not fans. They haven't bought tickets to see Janet perform, they bought tickets to see horse races, and Janet just HAPPENS to be performing there, kylie minogue performed there last week, she's just part of the entertainment for rich people and their horse racing.

if she wasn't married to Wissam she no doubt wouldn't be going there. - what's insulting is, like I said, the people she's performing for aren't even there for her, and it's still going ahead, 1000s of fans in Europe buy tickets specifically for Janet, and it's cancelled.

it's not about the people. It's about the money

and Janet has performed private, Untelevised  events in the past. I guess her husband did that too 

Edited by #UnbreakableGame
  • Downvote 1

I get this. Part of me really does believe it was due to low sales. I think what has happened with Janet is scalpers buy the tickets up first, or maybe some kind of hold must be put on the ticket, then up charge for the tickets because they feel she's a high grossing artist, but it has backfired because people might not have been buying those tickets. So when they are released or when they see that the venues are not full enough they see they can't cover the production or will only break even. 

That's just speculation but I think it definitely has to do with sales. It's the only thing that makes sense. They might have over estimated the venue size. 

• Upvote 1