Janet tweets!

JoeJoe

Do you guys think the US dates this spring will be cancelled aswell? There's a rumour that some were removed from her website but idk if that's true or not. 

Apparently she removed 12 dates from her Facebook Events section (list below is taken from another forum).

5/23 - Tucson Arena - Tucson, AZ
5/24 - Isleta Amphitheatre - Albuquerque, NM
5/29 - Legacy Arena - Birmingham, AL
5/31 - Verizon Arena - N. Little Rock, AR
6/2 - iWireless Center - Moline, IL
6/5 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee , WI
6/10 - Scope Arena - Norfolk, VA
6/14 - Giant Center - Hershey, PA
6/21 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, NH
6/22 - Dunkin' Donuts Center - Providence, RI
7/16 - BOK Center - Tulsa, OK
8/10 - LJVM Coliseum - Winston-Salem, NC

Yes, you can hear it at the 3:11 mark. I think the song is about many things: media and lies...people speculating about her being with a muslim guy ("don't be mind-closed" 2:23), living the kind of life that will lead her to heaven and so on. I liked the song at first, but to tell people to "leave us the fuck alone" is just rude in my opinion. I understand she doesn't like people speculating her personal life, but she should know better.

to be honest i'm not sure janet is the person she used to be.

I don't think Janet is the same person she used to be, but in a good way...despite the way this is all going down. Also, I don't think it's rude to tell people to leave you the fuck alone when they're fucking with you. Mind your business, that's just in general. Get the fuck on about your life. I don't think common people realize the high level of intense scrutiny major artist face. 

• Upvote 1

Y'all ready to retire her at 50 ONLY bc she postponed the Euro portion of her tour :lmao: You don't create your own label for one successful album. 

Bish is still dancing and moving like no other 

Does she actually want to any further though...

...and what more does she have to talk about that she hasnt already?

Edited by vibeology

Apparently she removed 12 dates from her Facebook Events section (list below is taken from another forum).

they were never there if I'm not mistaken. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think Janet is the same person she used to be, but in a good way...despite the way this is all going down. Also, I don't think it's rude to tell people to leave you the fuck alone when they're fucking with you. Mind your business, that's just in general. Get the fuck on about your life. I don't think common people realize the high level of intense scrutiny major artist face. 

I can respect that but if that is the case than be honest about it.  Why get people hyped up if you want to be left alone.  I don't think she is the same either but I don't agree that it is in a good way.  She always looks sad to me even when smiling.  

Look, here's my final theory, and speculation. This is Janet's final project, so she really dosen't give a fuck how it pans out. She's had a successful career, and she isn't worried abot fame. She already has it. She's not worried about money. She already has it. She's not worried about gaining or losing fans. She's been there and done that. I really think she's done with it all after this crappy era, that has really not been an era is done and over with. She obviously dosen't need her fans. She gave us an album to shut us the fuck up. After this, she's going to enjoy her man's massive, billionaire cock, fashion shows, and we will probably get a few glimses of her, until some paparazzi catches her in some fancy venue, restaurant, or just shopping. We're all just going to have to content with what she used to be.

I don't think he is putting it down like that.  They dont even embrace each other like that.  

I don't think no one is saying shes retiring.  Just probably won't have album out for a very very long time.  She has the record label so I'd like to see where that goes.  But you know Janet has said shes doing this and that over the years and nothing. I think I'm finally getting over my expectations of her and I just hope shes in a good and happy place and is surrounded by love.  This album is amazing as we all know.  

• Upvote 4

I don't think Janet looks sad, I think she doesn't look interested. As in, she's just not into the celebrity glitz and hoopla anymore. She seems removed from the whole Hollywood culture & it comes off as if she likes it that way. She doesn't seem like she's very "goofy" & playful as we may have seen her in past years but to be honest that seems like she's just matured beyond some the ways we used to see. If Janet is upset about anything over the years I think it's going to be the fall of her business plan to tour. I'm sure her personal life was probably content, and she's just living a more purpose driven life. 

The Providence show has an interactive map and it looks like roughly 1100 seats are still available. I can't see them pulling the plug when there's still 3 more months left to sell tickets. I'm going to that show with my little brother, so I hope it goes on as scheduled. But I also have Boston as a backup and that's practically sold out.

Edited by Corey

The Providence show has an interactive map and it looks like roughly 1100 seats are still available. I can't see them pulling the plug when there's still 3 more months left to sell tickets. I'm going to that show with my little brother, so I hope it goes on as scheduled. But I also have Boston as a backup and that's practically sold out.

you say that, but they cancelled london with just 3 weeks to go.

they canceled the entire European tour. Not just London 

and those shows listed are not canceled 

you think i don't know this?  

given that not all the european shows were on the same night

they weren't all 3 weeks away when she cancelled.

as i just said, the london show was 3 weeks away.

Edited by all4U

Well Moloko said those shows were not on the list to begin with - if that's right then it's a false alarm. I would be concerned though if they in fact got removed, then people who were 'Going' had to receive a notification.